ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor has it that Carolina is playing baseball tonight...

When was the last time Olson got a hit? Let’s keep him at the lead off spot. Good move.

When was the last time Olson got a hit? Let’s keep him at the lead off spot. Good move.
He had some good rips tonight, just got nothing to show for it. He's was hitting .375 when he leads off an inning, so makes sense to have him lead off with Hopkins and Campbell injured.

Won't surprise me if Row gets moved to lead off.

He had some good rips tonight, just got nothing to show for it. He's was hitting .375 when he leads off an inning, so makes sense to have him lead off with Hopkins and Campbell injured.

I'm glad Mark Kingston is making changes to see what he has out their...

This season is weed and feed...

Weed out the bad and feed the good...

He's been hitting the ball hard most of the season so far. It's just been right at someone. But he's had some hot shots off the bat. Get hits to some holes and he's a weapon.

That’s why you always support our team ! Don’t just come on here when we lose and bash all players , coach , and team . Many do that

Reactions: dallascock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT