ADVERTISEMENT

San Francisco Fighting Debo’s win again

giphy.gif

I'm glad Rodgers got beat. Now, Patrick Mahomes needs to be beat tomorrow. I hate those state farm commercials. They get millions to play then on top of it get millions to pimp state farm. State Farm should get rid of them and charge less for insurance.

Deebo may carry this average team to a championship.
My Niners are far from an average team. The defense is great so they most always have the chance to win. They just Aaron Rodgered Aaron Rogers and the Packers at Lambeau, in January, with the bitter cold and snow. I wouldn’t call that average at all.

Funny how the announcers remarked “is there anything he can’t do” or something like that. I’m thinking, “man, he was a stud KO returner at SC!” :cool:
I don't get to see that many Niners games. But I've been confused as to why he's not a primary returner. I mean, they've seen tape on his college career, right?

I'm glad Rodgers got beat. Now, Patrick Mahomes needs to be beat tomorrow. I hate those state farm commercials. They get millions to play then on top of it get millions to pimp state farm. State Farm should get rid of them and charge less for insurance.
I understand what you're saying and being tired of seeing his face. But your comment shows that you don't really understand how advertising works. Or insurance for that matter.

Hes the Dan Marino of this era. "Great" until it really counts.

Funny how the announcers remarked “is there anything he can’t do” or something like that. I’m thinking, “man, he was a stud KO returner at SC!” :cool:
I love to see him do everything as well, but I hope they pull the reins back a little or he will have a shortened career!

Reactions: 92Pony
My Niners are far from an average team. The defense is great so they most always have the chance to win. They just Aaron Rodgered Aaron Rogers and the Packers at Lambeau, in January, with the bitter cold and snow. I wouldn’t call that average at all.
Great points. I’m a Green Bay fan, so I’m obviously disappointed with the outcome, yet happy for Deebo. 49ers defense and special teams carried the day. Defense sacked Rodgers 5 times and held him to no touchdown passes. Special teams blocked a field goal and a punt, accounting for their touchdown. Deebo played a great game last night. I hope he and Kittle can get healed up and take out Tomtom and the Bucs next week.

Reactions: TAV31
I love Deebo…but this team went to the Super Bowl 2 seasons ago. They aren’t exactly “average”. They just play a different style of football that the media doesn’t drool all over.
Did you not see what happened when they went to the super bowl? Deebo would’ve won MVP if they won the game.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Did you not see what happened when they went to the super bowl? Deebo would’ve won MVP if they won the game.
I did. But average teams don’t make it to Super Bowls…which is the point I was making as I replied to a post that said the 49ers were average. Not sure why u didn’t catch that. Why would I be slighting Deebo?

Reactions: Macc Maine
I did. But average teams don’t make it to Super Bowls…which is the point I was making as I replied to a post that said the 49ers were average. Not sure why u didn’t catch that. Why would I be slighting Deebo?
I mean they’re a average team right now. It doesn’t matter what they done 2 years ago. And I was mainly saying Deebo carried them when they were a good team in the Super Bowl

I mean they’re a average team right now. It doesn’t matter what they done 2 years ago. And I was mainly saying Deebo carried them when they were a good team in the Super Bowl
Right. 2 NFC Championship Games in 3 years = Average.

Where do you guys come from? Do y’all watch football or just comment on stuff?

Now is no time to conserve players. This is the time when you have Deebo in on every meaningful play including kickoffs. Championships is why you play.

Reactions: Macc Maine
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT