ADVERTISEMENT

Saw Marcus at the Byrnes/Gaffney game tonight

Cock-Vader

Jun 17, 2010
Still looks like he could play tomorrow... and just the classiest, nicest guy you could ever meet. And patient... the guy looked like he really wanted to watch the game but kept returning to the fence for photo after photo and then hung around on the field LONG after the game was over.

Marcus was one of my all-time favorite players. Georgia just could never stop him. He was a real difference maker for your program and a great ambassador.

To this day it makes me sick how his playing days ended. He just didn't deserve that. He's a real class act and Gamecock fans should be proud to call him your own

Just curious. I have a couple of questions. Is a guy in Latt's position allowed to recruit for us? If Tanneyhill isn't allowed to be a coach because he doesn't have a degree, I assume the same holds true for Latt and he has job functions that differ from a coach or graduate assistant, correct? What exactly does he do for us? Is it the plan that he earn his degree and then he'll become a member of our staff?

Just curious. I have a couple of questions. Is a guy in Latt's position allowed to recruit for us? If Tanneyhill isn't allowed to be a coach because he doesn't have a degree, I assume the same holds true for Latt and he has job functions that differ from a coach or graduate assistant, correct? What exactly does he do for us? Is it the plan that he earn his degree and then he'll become a member of our staff?

I sure hope so, this young man deserves it and we could certainly benefit from his energy and love of his university and state!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT