ADVERTISEMENT

Saw this on the ESPN scroll, Sin is the leading scorer so far in the tourney....

I'm trying to figure out if that's really a good thing or not. I want all of our guys to be scoring tons of points and not depend on just 1, not that we do.

I will say Larry Davis comes to mind vs Coppin St. I will also say I've never seen a Gamecock team like we have and how they played Sunday night. Every player on the court for us was a threat to take to the rim and score when in my lifetime watching us play and you see the ball being passed to certain players you just knew they wouldn't make a move and was just waiting to pass to another player that was trying to get free.

I have to say. I watched it over, and have looked over the stats numerous times, and I'm still dumfounded.

We're going to New York with a lot of confidence in our offense, which is going to be great to go along with our superb defense. They showed the halftime show on the Jumbotron and I think it was Kenny Smith that said defense doesn't win championships, that we'd have to be able to score. Hey, Kenny, how about 65 points in the second half?

Reactions: chick75
I'm too lazy to go hunt the box score, but didn't we have 5 players score in double digits against Duke? Can't recall if we did vs. Marquette or not.

Thornwell
Silva (Carlos!)
Notice
Dozier
Felder

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT