ADVERTISEMENT

SC Pro Am League Roster

I would definitely encourage everybody to go to at least one of those games if you can . You can get to see a lot of your favorite Gamecocks up close. I remember Carera sat beside me in the stands one time and his legs were skinnier than mine. Silva is going to destroy that league if he wants to. I think he is going to be scary good this year after the jump he made last year. I look for him to take even more mid range jumpers this year, he was knocking them at a high rate at the end of last season.

I would definitely encourage everybody to go to at least one of those games if you can . You can get to see a lot of your favorite Gamecocks up close. I remember Carera sat beside me in the stands one time and his legs were skinnier than mine. Silva is going to destroy that league if he wants to. I think he is going to be scary good this year after the jump he made last year. I look for him to take even more mid range jumpers this year, he was knocking them at a high rate at the end of last season.

I also got to see Carera play one game at Heathwood Hall. Last year Duane Notice and Sindarius were really outstanding in the game I saw.

The SC Pro Am league will be a great chance to see Silva and Kotsar up close, as well as some of the newer Gamecocks. I was also impressed with how well some of the competitors I have never heard of played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT