ADVERTISEMENT

SC @ Texas Baseball Series Streaming on tv

In other news, clemson is down 5-4 in the 8th. Clemson's runs have been scored on a failed pickoff attempt and three bases loaded walks. If you think our offense is feeble...

Same here. I foolishly threw down the 5.99 last night only to see the “no permission to view this game” message of shame.

do you not get regular espn through your provider?

I have plain ole espn via charter and have easily been watching all the games Online.

This team has completely lost their edge at the plate. All other aspects of the game look the same- fielding has been fine/not great all year. Solid pitching... all of a sudden, the last two weeks we just cannot score runs. We won’t win another game if we score 1 run every two games!! This is pathetic, and it was hapoening before the Texas series started, so don’t give me the “Texas has better pitching” argument. We are just not getting it done at the plate now. I think teams figured us out- keep it low, keep the ball on the ground, we have swollen heads thinking every swing can be a HR so we try to force things that are not there, and this has been going on for two weeks with no strategy or substantial lineup adjustments?.. We have a problem. Maybe we need to get swept to force our coaches to see it and actually try to DO SOMETHING about it. Every interview leading up to this series, any questions to Kingston about Wes Clarke falling off or run production being down was met with a lack of concern and BS excuses.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Not sure what some are expecting. USC is an up an coming team at best. Has lots of potential and bullpen needs more experience in game situations. Picking up Texas was a good move. Best case scenario is USC continues to get better and hits their stride down the stretch. That 10 game win streak was huge for this team. Put a few w’s in the bank. They’ll need them

Our pitching is good enough but our hitting is ridiculous the last few weeks. So, we have scored 2 runs in the last 26 innings and I’m sure number 27 is coming up.

This team has completely lost their edge at the plate. All other aspects of the game look the same- fielding has been fine/not great all year. Solid pitching... all of a sudden, the last two weeks we just cannot score runs. We won’t win another game if we score 1 run every two games!! This is pathetic, and it was hapoening before the Texas series started, so don’t give me the “Texas has better pitching” argument. We are just not getting it done at the plate now. I think teams figured us out- keep it low, keep the ball on the ground, we have swollen heads thinking every swing can be a HR so we try to force things that are not there, and this has been going on for two weeks with no strategy or substantial lineup adjustments?.. We have a problem. Maybe we need to get swept to force our coaches to see it and actually try to DO SOMETHING about it. Every interview leading up to this series, any questions to Kingston about Wes Clarke falling off or run production being down was met with a lack of concern and BS excuses.
Uh, if any team can do that consistently and throw them for strikes, there isn't a game they won't win. That type of pitching will beat EVERY team in the country.

This should be the final nail in the coffin of Tanner's reign as AD. Pitiful how far the men's sports have fallen. Fire ray, let the new AD make the basketball hire and he'll have to make a decision with Kingston at the end of the year and take a look at everything to see if we are heading in the right direction or continuing our fall off of the cliff.

Reactions: ryanwallace13
This should be the final nail in the coffin of Tanner's reign as AD. Pitiful how far the men's sports have fallen. Fire ray, let the new AD make the basketball hire and he'll have to make a decision with Kingston at the end of the year and take a look at everything to see if we are heading in the right direction or continuing our fall off of the cliff.
LOL

Well, Vandy has the two best pitchers in the country so we might score those two nights either.

Had some bad luck today. Hit the ball hard and got people on base the whole game. Just didnt go our way and get the big hit.Got to get a win tomorrow. 12-2 and stil in the top 15 is not bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: bucketdad
You have an affiliated provider that carries LHN.

If you don't have an affiliated provider you cannot stream LHN, even if you have the ESPN+ subscription.

explain “affiliated provider” to me. I also get the games at my lake house with Directv. Again, I’m asking out of my own ignorance.

explain “affiliated provider” to me. I also get the games at my lake house with Directv. Again, I’m asking out of my own ignorance.
I know it can be confusing.

Affiliated providers are cable/satellite/streaming services that carry LHN (or any other network) as part of their regular package or as an "add on".

You are not actually watching the games on ESPN. You are watching the games on LHN through the ESPN App. Just as you watch SECN+ on the ESPN app.

ESPN+ is a completely separate subscription within the ESPN app. It may list LHN in its lineup, but again, if your regular provider does not carry LHN, you will not be able to access LHN broadcasts.

Reactions: atl-cock
Thanks. I just know I got the games on my internet And can flash them to my tv screen via AppleTV or roku.

But you have just become my main technical resource. :cool:

Well, Vandy has the two best pitchers in the country so we might score those two nights either.
If we can't hit Texas then we will never score against Vandy. Our pitching is good enough to win a lot of games but our bats are awful. Just goes to show you Clemson is not good at all. We have beaten nobody

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Batgirl gave you the why. I'll try the how.

Contact the LHN, tell them you live in (Greenville, SC?), you'd like to subscribe, and ask them who in your area carries LHN?

If you want to watch the Clemron game on May 11, you may need to contact the ACCN and ask the same question.

I know it can be confusing.

Affiliated providers are cable/satellite/streaming services that carry LHN (or any other network) as part of their regular package or as an "add on".

You are not actually watching the games on ESPN. You are watching the games on LHN through the ESPN App. Just as you watch SECN+ on the ESPN app.

ESPN+ is a completely separate subscription within the ESPN app. It may list LHN in its lineup, but again, if your regular provider does not carry LHN, you will not be able to access LHN broadcasts.
Thanks for clarifying this for me, Batgirl. The ESPN APP listing LHN can be confusing. I imagine it's placed there for the convenience of LHN subscribers.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT