ADVERTISEMENT

Scathing Assessment of the Beamer Regime Thus Far

jamesleefrom843

Dec 26, 2014
Murrells Inlet, SC
Yesterday: Our first-year coaching staff was badly out coached by another first-year staff. Quite frankly: We haven’t had a single game all season against a FBS team in which we've looked good in all 3 facets, especially offensively. This is 6 games in. The most concerning part are the discipline issues and how ill-prepared we always look for the situation.

Beamer needed to surround himself with elite coordinators to succeed here. Satterfield has been an unmitigated disaster. Clayton White is not above criticism neither. The first half was as bad as I’ve seen. We went back to the TRob/Jon Hoke soft cover zone. I want to add: I believe in Clayton White, I am NOT advocating his dismissal. The offense has been a large part of their shortcomings against UGA/UT. I think the defense just greatly lacks personnel outside of DL.

I tried being positive. I tried giving Satt a chance. I’ve had ENOUGH. Call me negative, flame away. I love this university and we deserve better as a fan and alumni-base. Coach Spurrier taught us to demand more. WHY NOT US?! This isn’t a charity, Satterfield is STEALING $900k from this university to call a pass by a defensive end at the 2 yard line on a drive in which we were averaging 7.1 yards per carry. Throw in the Dakereon Joyner wildcat power run, the most predictable call ever at the dumbest time ever! They panned in to Mar’Shawn Lloyd on the sideline & he couldn’t believe it. That’s how you lose a locker room!

Shane Beamer has some extremely tough wholesale changes to make with his staff. One of them should have been made today, a few others may have to happen as soon as game 12 is over. “Love” can only do so much. We weren’t hiring a youth pastor, we should have hired with the thought of winning instead!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News