ADVERTISEMENT

Score prediction thread for the Clemson game

And Rod Dangerfield is picking a winner this week.:D

Carolina 34 -31
My prediction is the taters had better get all they can this year because USC will take over the rivalry after this. Without Watson, Williams and Gallman they will be ripe for the picking next year in Willy B. I have to pick the tots this year though. 38-16.

Reactions: BigTomE
I saw several 34-17 scores. Over the last 10 years, 34-17 is about the most representative score, no matter who wins. So I'll say 34-17...
I want to say good guys, but that's a tall order this year.

36 to 21, Gamecocks. And, if you want, you can ask me Sunday how I do this.

My head says we cover, my heart says 34-28 us, with a 4th and 1 play action to Dowdle that they pass to Deebo on a quick slant that he breaks open for a long TD, ala Troy Williamson, that puts a knife through CU's heart. Defense holds at the end, getting a 4th interception as time expires. CU does not storm the field and turns off the scoreboard .8 seconds after time expires...

My head says we cover, my heart says 34-28 us, with a 4th and 1 play action to Dowdle that they pass to Deebo on a quick slant that he breaks open for a long TD, ala Troy Williamson, that puts a knife through CU's heart. Defense holds at the end, getting a 4th interception as time expires. CU does not storm the field and turns off the scoreboard .8 seconds after time expires...
last play.....
DOWDLE Over the top..... on last play for the win..

35-31 Cocks and they string up daybo from the goal post after the game. It gets ugly and national guard is called in!

clemson-fan.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT