ADVERTISEMENT

Screw USC!

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
We don't need to compete against University of Southern California for USC.... You're never going to win that battle and to come up with stupid logo and waste money that way is completely dumb...

We are South Carolina, SC, Carolina, The USC and all we need to do is act like winners...

There is no need to change logo's; we have a good one right here...

How 'bout them Cocks! as our logo...

71uYpJJlQDL._SX425_.jpg
71uYpJJlQDL._SX425_.jpg

71uYpJJlQDL._SX425_.jpg

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/education/article224224035.html

The same thing applies to Carolina. People say “That’s North Carolina” says freaking who? It could mean whatever I want it to.

Reactions: vacock#
I agree there is no reason to cede USC, SC, or Carolina. Those are literally who we are and anyone that wants to dismiss those as actual facts is unworthy of your time.

As an aside, I wonder if there’s a good, non-cheesy way to incorporate “So. Carolina” into the marketing (I.e., as opposed to our neighbors “No. Carolina”)?

This is what really irritates fans, including myself. In last few years, our athletic dept. “reacts” instead of being innovating. So what if USC to some is Southern Cal. So what if SC is not recognized by those outside the southeast. So what if Carolina is claimed by North Carolina. The better we become, the more relevant we become! THAT is ALL our AD, etc. should be diligently working towards!
THE END

Last edited:
Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Long ago, Texas realized being called Texas was cooler than being called UT. We don't fight Tennesee for the UT moniker, they can have it. Real Texas fans don't called the University by the initials UT, we just say Texas. Drives the Aggies nuts, that is a bonus.

Long ago, Texas realized being called Texas was cooler than being called UT. We don't fight Tennesee for the UT moniker, they can have it. Real Texas fans don't called the University by the initials UT, we just say Texas. Drives the Aggies nuts, that is a bonus.
There is absolutely nothing cool about U of SC. And there never will be.

Sorry you chased aTm out of your conference. Mizzou too.

My guess - and maybe someone can confirm this - is that the individuals who populate the marketing department at our beloved university are likely not native South Carolinians, or even USC alumni. This is what you get.

We don't need to compete against University of Southern California for USC.... You're never going to win that battle and to come up with stupid logo and waste money that way is completely dumb...

We are South Carolina, SC, Carolina, The USC and all we need to do is act like winners...

There is no need to change logo's; we have a good one right here...

How 'bout them Cocks! as our logo...

71uYpJJlQDL._SX425_.jpg
71uYpJJlQDL._SX425_.jpg

71uYpJJlQDL._SX425_.jpg

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/education/article224224035.html
Meh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT