ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Payment Plan

USCTicketSales

Gold Member
Happy Spring, everyone!

The Gamecock Football Spring Game is THIS WEEKEND and our payment plan enrollment deadline is Friday, April 13th! Get on board with your 2018 season tickets now in order to spread out your payments as much as possible.

Prospective Season Ticket Holders

Joining the Gamecock Club and placing $50 deposits towards each seat will get you in line for both our 3 and 10-month payment plan options, as well as seat selections in June.

Current Season Ticket Holders​

Your seats are available to renew now! If you are not utilizing a payment plan, the deadline to pay in full is May 4th.

Need additional seats for this year? I can help place the deposits onto your account!

You can contact me directly at (803) 777-9947 and chavisjm@mailbox.sc.edu. I am also available on here to answer any questions that you may have.

Go Gamecocks!

Shyt. Worst investment i make all year and I keep doing it with hope of a different result = definition of insane.

Shyt. Worst investment i make all year and I keep doing it with hope of a different result = definition of insane.

I'd say that it's far from a bad investment when, even if the team is not as successful as we want them to be, your money is still going towards supporting the University and student-athletes.

I do not have to purchase tickets with the job that I am blessed to have, however, I choose to do so and also donate to the Gamecock Club because I love my school and want nothing more than to see it succeed in all things. The success that all of us want cannot come without the continued support.

We all want big things for the future of Carolina, and for that to happen, we need your help along with everyone else's. That is why I believe it to be a good investment.

The only thing that hacks me is the Coastal Carolina, Chattanooga ,Marshall ticket is $50 each now ? You could resell that in a million years for that same price .

The home opener, no matter who we are playing, re-sells very well each year. Obviously, that is partly dependent on the seat locations.

In regards to the other two, I understand that. However, other schools will supplement that situation by going higher on their bigger games - i.e. Alabama is selling their Iron Bowl tickets for $140 each this year.

I have my tv and remote...im good. I supported my school when I was a student with my tuition. That's all I owe them.

I'm going to have to drop my one football ticket. It's just physically hard for me to get to the games.

I tried to go online to change it, but it would not let me. How can I drop the football and keep my basketball, Gcock club?

GOCOCKS! BEATYUCKONN!

I'm going to have to drop my one football ticket. It's just physically hard for me to get to the games.

I tried to go online to change it, but it would not let me. How can I drop the football and keep my basketball, Gcock club?

GOCOCKS! BEATYUCKONN!

You can call the main ticket office line at (803) 777-4274 and they should be able to adjust the invoice to only include your basketball seats and Gamecock Club membership.

Hoping for a huge win tonight! Go Gamecocks!

Reactions: chick75
The home opener, no matter who we are playing, re-sells very well each year. Obviously, that is partly dependent on the seat locations.

In regards to the other two, I understand that. However, other schools will supplement that situation by going higher on their bigger games - i.e. Alabama is selling their Iron Bowl tickets for $140 each this year.

Both of those schools have won multiple National Championships . Case closed

It's all about the Benjamins; support your team with your money and your voice at games. If you sit home on your tail, watching on tv and donating no money, you can forget about having a thimble full of ability to legitimately complain.

Reactions: coolcock2001
USC is trying to compete for and win championships. We can't achieve Alabama results with Vanderbilt prices, period.

I understand what you're saying, and it is what it is. But a part of me wants to know how it's got to the point that money is the determining factor in success in a supposedly amateur sport.

It's ridiculous, really.

So, what we're saying is that some percentage of Gamecock fans, however many that were already at their financial limits, must make the ultimate sacrifice and give up going to games so that the rest of us can enjoy Gamecock success. What a catch-22; be able to afford watching the Gamecocks play at the current level, or not be able to afford watching them play at a higher level.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I understand what you're saying, and it is what it is. But a part of me wants to know how it's got to the point that money is the determining factor in success in a supposedly amateur sport.

It's ridiculous, really.

The inflation of head coaches' salaries and their support staff, along with the facilities arms race that ties directly into recruiting are two of the biggest determining factors in my opinion.

When does Away game ticket info get added to the website? Why do we have a Parking deposit when we are not guaranteed a spot this year due to parking spaces realignment?

You can already call in to place the requests for away tickets, and it should be updated on the website soon. I am confident that every season ticket holder who wants a parking space will get one, but if you pay for a deposit and do not get one for whatever reason, it will be refunded, obviously.

You can also just hold off on paying the parking deposit until July during parking selections if you wish.

Ha Ha. I'm being called a tater. That is expected when someone doesn't hear what they want. Its called priorities. Some of us would rather spend our money on more worthwhile activities. I'm glad you like to spend your time getting drunk and screaming at college kids.

Reactions: Cybercock
As long as people are willing to dole it out then there will always be open hand to take it. That's supply and demand. One day society will maybe prioritize what's really important and this house of cards will tumble. Until then, the "cost" of winning (ironically you can't actually buy a true win) will continue to escalate.
I no longer see the cost/benefit ratio in my favor. Some may.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
I always thought that prices should be different for each game, basically to raise to minimize scalpers and resellers.

It's ridiculous, really.
You want to know how long money has been tied to success? Just how long have you been living in America?

You want to know how long money has been tied to success? Just how long have you been living in America?
Well the irony of that statement is that in a game there is always going to be a winner and a loser so if you measure success by the number of wins and so does your opposition then it's an endless Money Pit, an infinite loop if u will.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Well the irony of that statement is that in a game there is always going to be a winner and a loser so if you measure success by the number of wins and so does your opposition then it's an endless Money Pit, an infinite loop if u will.
Yep, a so-called "arms race"

Reactions: Cybercock
Glad Loyola Chicago pumped all that money into their basketball program, otherwise someone like North Carolina or Duke would have been there instead.

Glad Loyola Chicago pumped all that money into their basketball program, otherwise someone like North Carolina or Duke would have been there instead.

College football is an entirely different animal than college basketball. The closest thing college football has seen to this in recent years is UCF this past season, but you can't convince me that they would have beaten Georgia, let alone Alabama. And you certainly can't convince me that a school like North Dakota State would make it to or succeed in the College Football Playoff if they hypothetically played a DI schedule and were allowed to participate.

Happy Spring, everyone!

The Gamecock Football Spring Game is THIS WEEKEND and our payment plan enrollment deadline is Friday, April 13th! Get on board with your 2018 season tickets now in order to spread out your payments as much as possible.

Prospective Season Ticket Holders

Joining the Gamecock Club and placing $50 deposits towards each seat will get you in line for both our 3 and 10-month payment plan options, as well as seat selections in June.

Current Season Ticket Holders

Your seats are available to renew now! If you are not utilizing a payment plan, the deadline to pay in full is May 4th.

Need additional seats for this year? I can help place the deposits onto your account!

You can contact me directly at (803) 777-9947 and chavisjm@mailbox.sc.edu. I am also available on here to answer any questions that you may have.

Go Gamecocks!

If I knew my money was going into a five star recruit’s pocket I would write a check today. That’s how Clempson does it.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT