ADVERTISEMENT

Seems several transfers from Clemson all the sudden

About where we are. We are still missing a lot of the spokes in the wheel. Don’t get me wrong think Muschamp is doing a great job. He just needs to keep recruiting. He don’t have a offensive line to answer to thier defensive line. They still put match us in some very important positions. Just being a realist and not a sunshine pumper.
The real reality is our OL is better besides the sunshine pumpers were right about the baseball team. Remember we finished 2nd in the east last year and this team is much better. I prefer to sunshine pump our side rather than the enemy if indeed that's what I am.

Reactions: rogue cock
Reported this morning that Hunter Johnson, who battled for starting job last year, has announced he will now transfer. Leaves Bryant and Lawrence as 2 battling for QB job there with Chase Brice going to be clear number 3. I know this has alot to do with playing time but to have 2 high ranking players leave suddenly is unusual. Will there be more perhaps?
Not sure if serious. This is the kind of "problem" we want to have.

I think at the end of this year's recruiting season, we will be recruiting at Clemson's level. Clemson isn't a traditional power but a Johnny come lately program that has peaked out over the last four years. With the easiest path to the playoffs, they are perceived as something they are not. Spurrier killed the only major obstacle in their path to glamor by letting our program hit bottom. Well, Champ and Co. already have us primed to be East contenders in the SEC which makes us as good as any in the ACC and spells trouble for the Swinney love train. We will be the toughest out on their schedule this year.We might even be favored before the kick off. We are trending big time up but I don't see Pickens Tech being as good as the couple of Watson years plus I expect probation to be in their not too distant future.
The more you post, the more you look like a Clem troll.

No guarantees there either. Xavier Thomas may be rethinking his commitment too. Hope Belk plants a seed in his ear. Can you imagine getting two five star DL gift wrapped from the taters? They would fall apart from the inside out!

I think Xavier wants a big ring. Plus, he's not forgetting all the trash talk anytime soon.

Reactions: Zann77
I think Xavier wants a big ring. Plus, he's not forgetting all the trash talk anytime soon.

Guess he will be remembering all that trash talk, while he’s getting splinters in his Ass. He’s apparently fourth on the depth chart at his position.

Guess he will be remembering all that trash talk, while he’s getting splinters in his Ass. He’s apparently fourth on the depth chart at his position.

The depth chart now is purely a motivational tool for uncoached workouts. He and Henry are listed fourth at SDE and WDE, respectively, mainly because the playbook is still new to them.

Ok then Lol

I don’t understand why it is such a shock that a 5 star would want to go to a school even when he won’t start. Alabama’s players do it all the time. Some players want to go where they can win a national championship. It also means that if and when they do get to play they will be on prime time.

Reactions: G14605
No guarantees there either. Xavier Thomas may be rethinking his commitment too. Hope Belk plants a seed in his ear. Can you imagine getting two five star DL gift wrapped from the taters? They would fall apart from the inside out!

XT is not rethinking his commitment, he will play in 2019, probably situational like pass downs at first, but he will be a impact player for them from the get go.

Belk was down the depth chart, probably a red shirt for them, which im sure he wasn't happy about

Go check XT's huge Tiger tat if you think he is not 100% Tater, lol

Did X get a tattoo of his camaro ?

Unfortunately i dont think so, the one he got would be hard to rework into a Gamecock or Camaro for sure

DdFdTtbXkAM1dB0.jpg:thumb

I think at the end of this year's recruiting season, we will be recruiting at Clemson's level. Clemson isn't a traditional power but a Johnny come lately program that has peaked out over the last four years. With the easiest path to the playoffs, they are perceived as something they are not. Spurrier killed the only major obstacle in their path to glamor by letting our program hit bottom. Well, Champ and Co. already have us primed to be East contenders in the SEC which makes us as good as any in the ACC and spells trouble for the Swinney love train. We will be the toughest out on their schedule this year.We might even be favored before the kick off. We are trending big time up but I don't see Pickens Tech being as good as the couple of Watson years plus I expect probation to be in their not too distant future.

Your unwaivering commitment, fanatical dedication, and obstinate attitude to your team is both awe-inspiring and frightening at the same time.

OrangeRalphMember

If he wins a ring in the ACC...that’s the midget league. The Conference doesn’t get much respect around the Country. Why do you think FSU joined? Easy wins for them...for a long time. Now they’ve brought their program down to the ACC level. Really sad!

OrangeRalphMember

If he wins a ring in the ACC...that’s the midget league. The Conference doesn’t get much respect around the Country. Why do you think FSU joined? Easy wins for them...for a long time. Now they’ve brought their program down to the ACC level. Really sad!

I do miss the FSU domination years in that other league, I found it hilarious. Now I hate most of the league except DUKE & CUSE football, when they win its funny.

OrangeRalphMember

You dont even believe that garbage any more. The SEC East has been listed as one of the worst divisions the last few years and the ACC Atlantic has been one of the best. I will agree in the past, what you are saying may have been true, but to continue saying that is asinine.

DaTaterMember
New

OrangeRalphMember

You dont even believe that garbage any more. The SEC East has been listed as one of the worst divisions the last few years and the ACC Atlantic has been one of the best. I will agree in the past, what you are saying may have been true, but to continue saying that is asinine.

Go fornicate yourself. You get past Clemson, FSU and VPI...There’s not much to see in that Conference in football. You’re fooling yourself. Nobody cares! We’ll see how that ACC Network does? Nobody wants to see that crap. Even the damn Bowl matchups (unless you’re in the playoff) are a joke. Number 2 ACC against the number 6 SEC..,just to make it fair.

If I recall it was an all SEC championship game last year. Jawga is in the east.

DaTaterMember
New

OrangeRalphMember

Go fornicate yourself. You get past Clemson, FSU and VPI...There’s not much to see in that Conference in football. You’re fooling yourself. Nobody cares! We’ll see how that ACC Network does? Nobody wants to see that crap. Even the damn Bowl matchups (unless you’re in the playoff) are a joke. Number 2 ACC against the number 6 SEC..,just to make it fair.

I dont pull for a conference. I pull for Clemson and I would say Clemson has held their own against any conference the last 5 years or so. But keep on touting your conference so you can use that excuse.

The tide is shifting back....quickly. It will be interesting to see if Richt can do in the ACC what he couldn't do in the SEC....I'm betting on him.

Richt in the SEC won 2 conference championships, 6 divison titles, 9 bowl games, 3 BCS appearences and finished in the top 10 seven times....Are you talking about a National championship? I'm thinking he's at a school that could do it...given time.

Richt in the SEC won 2 conference championships, 6 divison titles, 9 bowl games, 3 BCS appearences and finished in the top 10 seven times....Are you talking about a National championship? I'm thinking he's at a school that could do it...given time.
I'm thinking he will win more conference championship in the ACC than he could have ever thought of winning in the SEC.

Defense has schemes, alignments, and defensive calls. At Clemson that also includes whose butt to grab on any particular play it looks as if you needed some explaining. Now run along.

So you have to wait till the NFL for a proper defensive playbook. Understood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT