ADVERTISEMENT

Semi OT. Moving my first born into USC today.

My oldest granddaughter is moving into USC-Beaufort tomorrow. I've had her here in Lancaster her whole life and the prospect of her moving away is working on me.

Reactions: Judson1
Capstone Freshman year in 2003-2004, 2nd floor crew. Kappa Sigma fraternity house the next two years and Granby Mills my Senior year. Then Heidt Street for my 3 years of law school.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Did you graduate from Hickory Tavern? If so, what year?

No. My oldest brother did though in 1971. The small (A) schools in district 55 (HT, Ford, Gray Court) and the largest school (Laurens HS)(AAA), were consolidated into what is now Laurens District 55 (HS)(AAAA) for the ‘72-‘73 school year. I was in the 8th grade that year. I graduated LD55HS in ‘77. Are you acquainted with any folks from HT?

No. My oldest brother did though in 1971. The small (A) schools in district 55 (HT, Ford, Gray Court) and the largest school (Laurens HS)(AAA), were consolidated into what is now Laurens District 55 (HS)(AAAA) for the ‘72-‘73 school year. I was in the 8th grade that year. I graduated LD55HS in ‘77. Are you acquainted with any folks from HT?
My Dad was only there for a year or two around 1970 and I was living in Columbia at the time. I visited there but never really got to know anyone. But it was a nice rural community I thought. I passed through there on my way to a high school playoff game at Belton year before last.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT