ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously Don Mattingly! I don't think I have ever seen something that scum bag ever in baseball!

cockn'fyr

Mar 26, 2006
The kid is 20 and the talk of MLB and you bean him on the very first pitch of the game! Well, you suck you and your pitcher should have been ejected immediately and quite frankly I'm not sure why it took the Braves sooooooo long to come out of the dugout, been a long time since I've been so pissed watching a sporting event!

Damn straight. If you don’t like the fact that the kid hit leadoff homers in three straight games, then freaking strike him out. Kid is out of the game now, so it must be hurt pretty good. Otherwise you can be darn sure he would stay in for another go. I HATE this stupid “unwritten rule” side of baseball. Just play the damn game.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Urena leads the MLB in hit batters for the second year in a row. He has a history with "control".

It was terrible and flagrant, I know that much, probably worthy of a suspension.

What is a bean ball, and was this a bean ball? I always thought the term "bean ball" connoted throwing at a batter's head.

Last edited:
One of the most classless things I have ever seen in sports... Drilled that kid with a 97 mph heater in an attempt to injure him!!! Curious to see what ,MLB does.. Also expect Derek Jeter to address this egregious offence

I think the best thing they actually could have done was to allow Urena to stay in the game so that he would have to bat. Next time the Braves face him they need to start a long reliever and keep them in just long enough to nail him in the elbow like he did Acuna.

Last edited:
The kid is 20 and the talk of MLB and you bean him on the very first pitch of the game! Well, you suck you and your pitcher should have been ejected immediately and quite frankly I'm not sure why it took the Braves sooooooo long to come out of the dugout, been a long time since I've been so pissed watching a sporting event!

4 somethin' that was an everyday occurrence in the game when it was still real?
the new generation will eliminate slidin' b4 too long.

One of the most classless things I have ever seen in sports... Drilled that kid with a 97 mph heater in an attempt to injure him!!! Curious to see what ,MLB does.. Also expect Derek Jeter to address this egregious offence

What if the pitch had injured that kid for life and put him out of baseball? Thank God the X-Rays came back negative. There needs to be some repercussions from the MLB Commissioner on this matter.

That is just crummy all the way around.

Reactions: ClemDent
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT