ADVERTISEMENT

Share the LOVE, not the virus...

Lakecock1

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Jun 16, 2015
LOVE

“If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing. 1 Corinthians 13: 1-3

We are all being held captive by a devil virus. But, we are all united in our fight to overcome evil. We may be down, but we are not out. Tomorrow is the day to set aside all differences and come together as one. We must show our love for our country, love for our family, love for our fellow man, and most of all love for Jesus Christ.

Tomorrow is a new day, a special day. One like we have never seen before! Yet, we can all shout ‘He is risen’, the one factor that separates Jesus and demonstrates to the world the unending LOVE of God who gave His only Son that we might be saved.

We may not have a cure YET! But, LOVE conquers all. Stay safe!

Happy Easter, everyone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News