ADVERTISEMENT

Shoe or moderator help please

greenwoodgasser

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2009
Hey Shoe my credit card was compromised(not by Rivals) so I had to get another one. My subscription to the Insiders expired. I’ve been trying for over an hour to reorder my subscription. It seems South Carolina is not an option to pick for a team. South Carolina high school sports is an option and USC is an option. I am assuming that USC is Southern Cal.
Can you help me please?
You guys not on the Insiders site have no idea of the amount of information you miss out on. Worth every penny!

Hey Shoe my credit card was compromised(not by Rivals) so I had to get another one. My subscription to the Insiders expired. I’ve been trying for over an hour to reorder my subscription. It seems South Carolina is not an option to pick for a team. South Carolina high school sports is an option and USC is an option. I am assuming that USC is Southern Cal.
Can you help me please?
You guys not on the Insiders site have no idea of the amount of information you miss out on. Worth every penny!

Threaten to make racial slurs & post tit pics! That seems to be the new philosophy.

Reactions: stevestrat2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT