ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Les Miles

Man, mad respect for LSU and the way they treated us a few weeks ago. Reading this really makes you respect Les Miles. He's not showy about stuff like this, but it sounds and feels really genuine. Lastly, what an amazing young man. God bless him, his family and friends as they deal with cancer. They may not beat the cancer, but they are walking in victory, with strength and faith and much love and support.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I say we hire him :)

Actually, I said that about a week ago for no other reason than he is entertaining. Looks like the guy has a big heart and some integrity to him that I never saw in him too.

Reactions: saltlifeGamecock

I read this aloud to my wife and 8 year old. I almost couldn't make it through. I often thank God that I don't have to deal with any of this with my own children. My uncle did and his son (my cousin) had to come home to live his last days. That is hands down the hardest thing a father would ever have to do, sit in your own home while your child is living his or her last days in the next room. It makes things a little easier when you have loved ones close to you and have a strength in something bigger than yourself. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: gpcocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT