ADVERTISEMENT

Silva inflicts more pain on opponents than any Carolina player I've seen

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
I dont like to see anyone hurt but if you notice in about any game one or two opponents are heading to bench in pain after defending or fighting for a rebound against Silva. Dude is most physical player I can remember in a long time. Getting better each season too. Really improved shooting and free throws this year.

I dont like to see anyone hurt but if you notice in about any game one or two opponents are heading to bench in pain after defending or fighting for a rebound against Silva. Dude is most physical player I can remember in a long time. Getting better each season too. Really improved shooting and free throws this year.
No Silva no NCAA tournament much less final four. He was fierce. Once he gets control of silly fouls he will be something.

Silva is incredibly strong. I've never seen a player he cannot back down into the paint.

Silva is pretty loose with his elbows and arms, and flies around a lot. He'll get under more control as he gets more experienced. Nothing malicious about it, of course, but he can be a bull in a china shop out there.

Silva is a tough player with freaky athletic skills that he is using to become better and better and is going to be a force to be reckoned with next year. Really came on strong during this run, learned better how to stay out of foul trouble, and is a major reason this team achieved so much. Grateful he's a Gamecock.

Lots of folks on here was happy when we got him. He was and will be an important part of our team.

If Silva puts on another 10 or so pounds in the off-season, look out. He is going to be a beast. Just needs to be a little more patient when he gets the ball in the post sometimes. Pretty darn good mid range shot and good free throw shooter. I look for him to have a big year next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT