ADVERTISEMENT

Silva, Silva, Silva...

PJ is 1 - 10 shooting. The poor guy is in a complete funk shooting. The past 2 games he's 4 - 25 shooting. That's a paltry 16%.

Does the team even care if they win or lose this game? Ole miss sure as hell ain't missing anything tonight. 6 three point baskets, two that bounced,roll and hit the backboard before rolling in. Dozier makes me cringe when he gets the ball and as usual the SEC referees have it in for Silva. Two phantom fouls right off the bat. I guess while I'm ranting I may as well throw in how much I despise this dark assed gymnasium with the camera seated fifty yards from the floor above the cheap seats. Andy whatever the heck his name is (the bald guy) is running up the court while the ball is in play. This game has circus exhibition written all over it. I think I'll skip the second half. Maybe that will help the team.

fading at the end of the season again, but we will make the ncaa tourny....i cant see us winning another game after what ive seen the last few wks.....very dissapointed and frustrated with this team.....oh well

well, someone farted and silva got called for another foul....im convinced they look to call fouls on him

Tbey really cant go for more than a minute without calling a foul on our big guys

Jump ball calls are absurd in college. Why not just knee somebody in the face while they are on the ground???

Reactions: Cybercock
Jump ball calls are absurd in college. Why not just knee somebody in the face while they are on the ground???
it used to not be that way.....if you jumped on the person on the ground, it was a foul.......now you can gang tackle em on the ground

Reactions: GamecockJL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT