ADVERTISEMENT

Since I live in NC, I can't help but be happy for uncarolina. Unless, you

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
have ever lived in NC as a SC fan you don't know the hassle we have been subjected to by the hole fans.

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Fedora returning next year? If he does it will simply amaze me. I would love to see uncarolina in a desperate search for a coach like UT last year.

Reactions: zack#
I read somewhere (maybe here) that he has a $14 mil buyout this year and $10 mil next year.

Yes. Some of their fans were talking about it a few weeks ago. Those are the same numbers I heard. Not sure how they got bamboozled into that kind of buyout but it seems like they are trapped.

If they don't buy it out, recruiting will struggle because every other coach in the country will tell their prospects that they're going to fire their coach in two years.

Reactions: The Coup Nazi
Yes. Some of their fans were talking about it a few weeks ago. Those are the same numbers I heard. Not sure how they got bamboozled into that kind of buyout but it seems like they are trapped.

If they don't buy it out, recruiting will struggle because every other coach in the country will tell their prospects that they're going to fire their coach in two years.

That's what I keep hearing as well. The buyout is insurmountable. Fedora will be back next year.

I've been in NC since 2010, which happens to coincide with some pretty good years for the Garnet & Black. Tar Heel fans don't talk much trash these days (except for under their breath). USC owns a 10 game football win streak against teams from N.C. Soon to be 11 after we take down UNC in Charlotte to open the 2019 season. It's a good time to be a Gamecock in NC.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I lived in NC for ten years.... folks always wanted me to pick one of the dang blue schools. I decided not to participate in their rivalry and just pull against both of them & allowed CUSE to be my default A See Sea basketball team

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT