ADVERTISEMENT

Slightly OT: For those who have a ROKU & SlingTV w/ sports package

whirledps1

Dec 27, 2011
I did not find this out until yesterday as I scrambled to find a way to watch SEC Network Plus for the WBB game.
If you have a Roku and also SlingTV with the added sports package, you have access to a lot of ESPN stuff already, but not SECN+.
If you add the WatchESPN Channel to your Roku (free), you can then activate it using your SlingTV User ID and password. Viola! You have access to all of WatchESPN including SECN+ on your television. It was very nice!

Additionally, if you don't have a Roku or SlingTV, your can use your smart phone and smart TV to mirror from the phone to the TV.
Simply download the WatchESPN app to your phone from Google Play Store, in your settings on the phone you should have something called Screen Mirroring. Activate that and you can watch the WatchESPN App on your phone while mirroring the screen to your smart TV via wifi. It works like a charm.

But I decided to go with the first option since I was able to do it. It's great to be able to watch the SECN+ on TV instead of on the laptop. No comparison. And the picture quality was perfect!
Good luck!!
GO GAMECOCKS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT