ADVERTISEMENT

So after 3 games what do you think our final record will be

jonesz21

Aug 9, 2005
I hate to say it but I picked 4-8 before the season and I'm sticKing with that. Going to be a bitter pill to swallow

I hate to say it but I picked 4-8 before the season and I'm sticKing with that. Going to be a bitter pill to swallow
I think that's worst case. UCF, Vandy, and The Citadel are wins. LSU and A&M are losses. The rest are still doable with Clemson being the toughest but at home.

Vandy is far from a win. Anyone who is honest with themselves can see that. I'm thinking 3-9 or 2-10. Upsets are not possible with this team unless you go back and count the win against UNC as an upset.

You would hope wins over UCF, Vandy, and the citadel. Plus maybe they could put it all together 1 week. 5-7

We'l get 6 wins and a crappy bowl, but I'll take that. Missouri is beatable on the road, we take UCF Vandy and Citadel and either Clemson or Florida. Quit whining and support our team. If Adams and Ward suck as much as they do, Spurrier will take care of business.

Reactions: BigTomE

There is no one in the East left that you guys can't possibly beat. I still think your defense is better than last year. North Carolina has a high powered offense and you looked very good there. UK is good as well on that side of the ball.

So 2 of you of are saying Clemson is a toss up. I'm sorry but they will stomp us. I had 10-2 but I have to drop that to 7-5 now. Other 3 losses will be LSU, A&M and Clemson. We can beat the rest

3-9.....their going to upset no one

How can anyone think this team is going to win 6 games ? UNC will be our best win of the season. We will beat UCF, Citadel, and maybe Vandy.
4 - 8, with a 1-7 conference record. That team that comes here in November with the ugly clown colors will beat us by 3 or more touchdowns. Lazy recruiting bites the ass very hard.

Well, with our current defensive staff, probably 4-8. Hopefully we can get one win over Vandy, Mizzou or Florida. But they may have better staffs and will improve. If Spurrier turns the offense completely over to Jr. which he may, probably 3-9.

We should beat the Citadel.....maybe not...we should beat UCF...maybe not......outside of that we may not win another game...and maybe not those two with the rate we are headed. In two damn years we are at this ????? This is pathetic......I want changes NOW....not at seasons end......not gonna happen though.

Texas a&m and LSU are the most difficult teams left on the schedule. Similar to Georgia, we just don't match up well there. Every other team has chinks in the armor. We can definitely pull a few upsets because we will not be favored in all but 3 games left unless we see improvement. I'm thinking anywhere from 5 to 8 wins. I'm not sold on Clemson yet. They are thin and played a weak schedule. We have a decent chance there.

Reactions: NetworkX
We should beat the Citadel.....maybe not...we should beat UCF...maybe not......outside of that we may not win another game...and maybe not those two with the rate we are headed. In two damn years we are at this ????? This is pathetic......I want changes NOW....not at seasons end......not gonna happen though.

We put up 15 against Furman at home. Your defense may outscore our offense.

Obviously if what we put out there the last two weeks continues it will be 4-8 at best. But I still have some hope we can upset Missouri and Florida to get to 6-4, throw the kitchen sink at Clemson and hope for an upset there too. I'm not betting on it though.

I don't see any way we can get to 5 unless someone like Tennessee plays terrible.

I'd bet a lot of money on the under if someone gave me odds on us winning 4.5 games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT