ADVERTISEMENT

So are you anti-Bentley guys confident of a win tomorrow if he doesn't start?

Maybe Jake can perform better in big games coming off the bench. When he starts he's terrible. Heaven knows we gotta try something, because this has been going on for almost 2 years now. I don't know whether it's his nerves or he panics, or what, but gotta try something different.

Maybe Jake can perform better in big games coming off the bench. When he starts he's terrible. Heaven knows we gotta try something, because this has been going on for almost 2 years now. I don't know whether it's his nerves or he panics, or what, but gotta try something different.
Agree. But I would hope a QB with little experience would get more passes for mistakes than a QB with more experience making the same mistakes. Wouldn't mind JB coming in if necessary, but I hope Scar gets a long leash.

A couple of close games went our way last year and that along with media hype for this year got our fans expectations up and that's the reason some of us are a little down! I still say we are a better football team than last year and we are ahead of schedule!
We still haven't lost to anyone we didn't lose to last year. This week will be telling whether others have progressed while we haven't.

Last edited:
He's had an average of 3-4 seconds to throw the ball many times I counted in the Kentucky game. And he would still pull it down and run or throw into coverage. You know how many pro QB's WISH they had 3-4 seconds? 32:D
They clocked Brady last night. His longest hold on important downs was 2.1 seconds... except for the ridiculous play where he hit Gordon for a TD pass.

Even with Bentley, we have Champ and Bmac running the show. How confident are you?
Dang, looks like I struck a cord! I had it 50/50 last week with Jake, I would say that or a little less this week with Jake, our confidence has to be shaken! We're definitely going to see if OUR team has any pride this week, let's nutup!

No, I'm not confident. I wasn't confident if he started. But I'm not anti-Bentley. I'm anti-Bentley playing poorly.

Muschamp should bench Rico. He had two consecutive (first down) passes hit him in his bricks (hands) against UGA with the second being returned for a TD. That is one of Jake’s INTs. So Muschamp keeps playing Rico and he fumbles inside the ten yard line against UK. Both teams beat us. Boy our running backs must suck ass if we keep trotting out that turnover machine...

This just feels like Perry Orth coming in to play when Mitch got hurt. Nothing against Perry but I just don't have a lot of confidence in Scar.

If Scar plays really well, and we win, then what? Hope this is the scenario, it will be an interesting discussion!
This scenario is what the coaches have been trying to avoid. Don't rule out some calls designed to make (A) Scarneccia look bad, and/or (B) Bentley look good

This scenario is what the coaches have been trying to avoid. Don't rule out some calls designed to make (A) Scarneccia look bad, and/or (B) Bentley look good
I assume this is a joke.

This season looks eerily like UF’s 3rd season under Chanp.

A couple of close games went our way last year and that along with media hype for this year got our fans expectations up and that's the reason some of us are a little down! I still say we are a better football team than last year and we are ahead of schedule!

I am confident we lose regardless. We have no OC.

I am confident we lose regardless. We have no OC.
If this hasn’t convinced you that Champ has NOT learned his lesson, nothing will. Bmac will take down Champ who will take down Tanner. But, evidently we have to pay these guys millions over the next 2 years before anyone does anything about it

Last edited:
Rico kid cant hold on to the ball. Why he plays at all is a mystery.

Muschamp should bench Rico. He had two consecutive (first down) passes hit him in his bricks (hands) against UGA with the second being returned for a TD. That is one of Jake’s INTs. So Muschamp keeps playing Rico and he fumbles inside the ten yard line against UK. Both teams beat us. Boy our running backs must suck ass if we keep trotting out that turnover machine...

maxresdefault.jpg

Exactly who Bentley reminds me of....

I am not anti-Bentley. I am sure he tries his best every game. But I think he has shown no growth or improvement compared to his freshman year. I think we win with Scar against Mizzou. The real problem to me is, Scar is a senior with no long term future.

I can’t comprehend that statement, this is a multimillion dollar business with peoples livelihood on the line, I see no way somebody sabotagies that! No matter the qb, we better be able to run the ball and stop the run which is avg. around 190 a game!

Reactions: Sumptacock
He needs to bench all those kids who couldn't stop jawing last week. Shut up and just do your job.

Reactions: cockn'fyr

The media didn't really hype us up, it was our fan base, our writers, etc. Bentley gives us the best chance to win games. He is the most talented qb currently on campus. We should be able to win today no matter what qb we start today.

The media didn't really hype us up, it was our fan base, our writers, etc. Bentley gives us the best chance to win games. He is the most talented qb currently on campus. We should be able to win today no matter what qb we start today.
When the media picks you to finish #2 in the East, that's hype to me!

Scar could beat the CCUs & UTCs of the world, but I'm not confident he can win an SEC game.
Really? It appears he just did exactly that! 20 of 35 passing, for 249 yards and 3 TDs, oh, and by the by, ZERO interceptions, the last of which BTW is two fewer picks than Mizzou's projected first round NFL pick threw today. You were saying?

Reactions: cockn'fyr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT