ADVERTISEMENT

So help me, there were two different groups of quempsum fans sitting near us.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
Both groups were relatively large. One group was 10-12 people the other group was maybe 5-7 quempsum fans but both groups had the biggest fattest ugliest women I have ever seen. And this is not a joke.

I bought about 20 off your ticket exchange. If they were in section 7 or 3 you're welcome. Thank you season ticket holders who sold out, I made about $600 to go to the game.

I'm sorry but you have to have at least 100 posts in order to call someone an idiot.

The sun shines on the dogs ass eventually....

In this case he sounds about right, OP sounds like the bitch to me.

Won't say a word to someones face, but runs home and types on the internet. Sounds like someone with a big sack right there.

I still don't get OP's original point. Are they trying to say that we have no fat ugly fans?

Zack, did you see the orange in the stands? We had a huge amount of people that I wish we could ban for life from buying tickets again. Damn low life so called fans.

Freddie, That was in poor taste. Who gives a damn about ugly Clemson women. The worst ones weren't asked to go to the game.
Now, don't you feel bad?

Freddie, That was in poor taste. Who gives a damn about ugly Clemson women. The worst ones weren't asked to go to the game.
Now, don't you feel bad?

Since Carolina installed some grassy areas around WB, they now would have somewhere to graze. So maybe some of the worst ones did come...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT