ADVERTISEMENT

So someone can post nudes now and not get banned because mods don't care?

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
So someone can post nudes now and not get banned because mods don't care? I don't mean me, my wife won't let me have those kinds of pictures. I just figured some of you daring types would try this by now. What are they going to do, permaban you from Rivals Gamecock Central? I know if this was a Texas site there would be truly disgusting, ban-worthy pictures all over this site by now.

Someone say nude pictures? Birthday suit?

photo-1598755257130-c2aaca1f061c

Your wife doesn't allow you?

Hmm....

I think my wife allows me to do whatever I want. Not sure I want to look at or post those kinds of pictures.
For the record, I don't want to look at them either. That is important to note in case busybodies show my wife these threads.

Reactions: DeeDave
So someone can post nudes now and not get banned because mods don't care? I don't mean me, my wife won't let me have those kinds of pictures. I just figured some of you daring types would try this by now. What are they going to do, permaban you from Rivals Gamecock Central? I know if this was a Texas site there would be truly disgusting, ban-worthy pictures all over this site by now.
Who do I thank?

Your wife doesn't allow you?

Hmm....

I think my wife allows me to do whatever I want. Not sure I want to look at or post those kinds of

Lets see... thats spelled PW.
I dont have to ask permission to do anything and neither does she.

Last edited:
Well this thread certainly hasn't lived up to its potential. LOL
Very disappointing. Maybe I should say something political. Joe Biden is senile. Donald Trump has orange skin. Kamela Harris is icky. Mike Pence is boring and plain vanilla. Nancy Pelosi looks like the evil witch from the Wizard of Oz. Mitch McConnell looks like he should be a dentist.

Last edited:
Very disappointing. Maybe I should say something political. Joe Biden is senile. Donald Trump has orange skin. Kamela Harris is icky. Mike Pence is boring and plain vanilla. Nancy Pelosi looks like the evil witch from the Wizard of Oz. Mitch McConnell looks like he should be a dentist.
Thanks for not posting nudes of any of those characters!

Reminds me of the guy back in college who would always come up with the "dare" , but would never actually do the deed himself.

Hey, I’m a dentist and I don’t appreciate your insensitive humor 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: chief2791
I was trying to be insensitive. How else will I get banned here? If you are a dentist by the way, you might stay away from the word "sensitive" I think it gets overused in the subject of teeth.
There is still a chance to get banned if you stand up for the virtues of Dabo Swinney. But that stink might get you blacklisted at the new site, too.

There is still a chance to get banned if you stand up for the virtues of Dabo Swinney. But that stink might get you blacklisted at the new site, too.
In the past that might have been an option, but any mention of Dabo is kinda like kicking puppies. Low hanging fruit that is just too easy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT