ADVERTISEMENT

Some good news; Clowney - Boom!

Debo having a very good game tonight as well. Announcers just said “he has been a dynamo, this rookie receiver from South Carolina”.
With :38 to go in the first half he has 4 rec for 70yds.

I get depressed as all get out when I see those guys from 2010-2013 in the NFL. Get even more depressed when I go watch games from that era on youtube. We were on the cusp. We were there. And dammit, the guy that got us there dropped the ball & said ball rolled into sewer drain. I am not optimistic I'll ever see Carolina football that good again.

I have faith brother that we will....the sun will shine on us again some day.Hopefully before we go 4ft deep...lol

LHWbu8NZtgGRxi4c7
Damn spell check! But Clooney could have had a good night as well.....

Oh well. I tried to post a picture of George Clooney playing football wearing a leather helmet. It was a good try.
GKH3DpiJUAqfbku66

Reactions: uscedge21
Clowney has definitely helped open up opportunities for the defense in Seattle. Look at this article breaking down the film. Even if the stats didn't show it, Clowney affected just about every play.

https://sports.yahoo.com/breaking-down-seattle-seahawks-defensive-203926036.html

Seattle has some room to sign him to a large deal. From what I've been reading they are going to open up the purse to secure a nice deal. The only way it falls through is if another team comes through and outbids them. I don't see it happening, especially after his display earlier this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT