ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody help me see the light at the end of the tunnel.

cockpop54

Jul 12, 2015
What part of our team is not broke? Starting with every coach on the staff. Who had their guys ready and in position to win. The only bright spot was the punter. That's sad!!! I need the sunshine pumpers to help me see the bright spots!!! The defense can't tackle, the o-line can't move a 2-9 team, the play calling sucked, the inability to make adjustments offensively or defensively. We looked totally unprepaired!!!

1) be patent.

2) our older players are really still young.

3) Jake has only started 30 something games. Wait until he has started a few more and you’ll see big improvements

4) the “system” hasn’t been fully implemented.
Muschamp is gonna review the tape. All will be well after that.

What part of our team is not broke? Starting with every coach on the staff. Who had their guys ready and in position to win. The only bright spot was the punter. That's sad!!! I need the sunshine pumpers to help me see the bright spots!!! The defense can't tackle, the o-line can't move a 2-9 team, the play calling sucked, the inability to make adjustments offensively or defensively. We looked totally unprepaired!!!
This team is a black hole. No light is escaping from it and the team will be crushed by the gravity.

1) be patent.

2) our older players are really still young.

3) Jake has only started 30 something games. Wait until he has started a few more and you’ll see big improvements

4) the “system” hasn’t been fully implemented.

Add Muschamp is only in his 8th year as a head coach. Give him some time...he said we’ll fix it. He said the same last season and look what we did...we had a wonderful year.

The unfortunate part is 107.5 and all of the press will be on their best behavior this week. Muschamp's tense relationship with the media has them too scared to speak the truth about this Titanic of a program!!!

That light is a freight train that is just going to run you over.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT