ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody pay Harbor...

Quick, somebody pay Harbor whatever it takes to keep him from transferring! 😂
Haha yeah fellas, sell that boat, cancel that week in Myrtle, a Gamecocks football player needs that money more!! In return we will get another 4-8 season and that same player will then leave us for Texas or Florida with a “That being said…” love letter

Why do sone of you any care about NIL. Haven’t many of you that post on every thread already quit attending and supporting the teams . Which one of you is the #notadime person. . I know he’s still here. Everyday.

Why do sone of you any care about NIL. Haven’t many of you that post on every thread already quit attending and supporting the teams . Which one of you is the #notadime person. . I know he’s still here. Everyday.

Who was the "notadime" guy? I had forgotten all about that.

But wasn't that under Muschamp? Or was it more recent?

Do we pay him according to what he did this season, or what we hope he will do in the future?

Who was the "notadime" guy? I had forgotten all about that.

But wasn't that under Muschamp? Or was it more recent?
I’m pretty sure the ones that hated Muschamp still are not fans. Maybe Beamer has won over a few of them but not many on this board. .

Do we pay him according to what he did this season, or what we hope he will do in the future?
The sport he was paid for is just starting. He will be one of the few student athletes that will have earned his sponsorships. Stay tune if not a fan of his yet. He is a solid guy with big talent.

The sport he was paid for is just starting. He will be one of the few student athletes that will have earned his sponsorships. Stay tune if not a fan of his yet. He is a solid guy with big talent.

He got paid to play football not be a track star.

I dont think you’re right. At the minimum it was for both. Don’t forget which coaches from USC help recruit him here. But no need to explain to u why he’s not playing his other position. It wouldn’t change your name bashing agenda.

The running back from Maryland, that is now a Southern Cal Trojan, supports your point very well.
Nicole was rated as a 6.1 due to his defensive skills, much more than his offensive prowess. Correct on both of your points!!!

The running back from Maryland that is now a Southern Cal Trojan supports your point very well.
Yes Lloyd thrived out west with Southern Cal, I thought from the get go that Harbor would be better served rushing the passer, having a guy like that with that kind of explosiveness is best serve getting after the QB, which was something more needed than WR at the time. Idk, this coaching stuff is just baffling to me, getting a big name recruit should be a pitching point for other big name recruits, but those other big name recruits will see how they wasted them instead of getting the max potential out of them. You can get every 4 or 5* you can get, but if you don't coach them up properly....it doesn't even matter.

I think the main issue with Harbor playing defense is how much more weight and mass he would to put on and that would mess with his Track ordeal. He can remain around the same size playing WR. I just think it's going to be lost cause if that's the case, unless he puts in a whole lot of work focusing on the WR position much like Legette did last year. If you're not 100% committed, it'll show on the field.

Reactions: uscwatson21
I think the main issue with Harbor playing defense is how much more weight and mass he would to put on and that would mess with his Track ordeal. He can remain around the same size playing WR. I just think it's going to be lost cause if that's the case, unless he puts in a whole lot of work focusing on the WR position much like Legette did last year. If you're not 100% committed, it'll show on the field.
Thank you somebody for letting others in on his recruiting process. At least you can coach route running and catching. You can’t coach speed. He has work todo to be a successful wide receiver but everything about that kid is work ethic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT