ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina at Arkansas Game Thread

That will likely happen some time today. But he's been around long enough and at enough different places to understand what we don't have. Here's the thing: whom can we beat in the SEC other than Vandy and maybe Missouri at home?
Its definitely gonna be a step back this year until we get some better size and talent especially along the offensive and defensive lines. Our guys are severely outmatched.

Arkansas looks like they're playing a high school team. This is truly pathetic. I love the Gamecocks, bit it really isn't worth the emotional energy to care.

Arkansas can do anything they want and there isn't a damn thing USC can do about it. Hell a Div 2 school can make a stop every now and then. EMBARRASSING

Reactions: BayouRooster
Well, I think I'm done. You guys have fun. I may check in here from time to time but I'm going to go find something fun to do.

I really hope we recruit some real players this group is a d@mn disgrace. Coaching is poor too. The sad thing is this shows just how far we are behind Cincinnati who gave rKansas all they wanted. I would like to see heart and pride out of this crowd just once.

I knew our defense was gonna struggle. Arky has a great offense. What's shocking is how bad this offense is we have. Honestly we were better last year on offense.

Deja vu when Darren Mcfadden and Felix Jones ran roughshod over Carolina defense at will.

Gonna be a long day.

where is the guy complaining about refs always killing our drives. They have been our best player on offense so far.

Why must we be so inept year after year. Now we can't even kick an extra point. Think I'm going fishing during the second half. Less frustration.

Cam Smith hurt already. I have never understood the preseason hype. He can't ever make it a full game without getting hurt!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT