ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina at Arkansas Game Thread

TAMU didn't look good last week against Sam Houston. They were ripe for the pickin for a little team with something to prove. App St looked like garbage last week against UNC.

We aren't as good as APP State.
App. St. is a field goal away from being 2-0 against P5 schools. Looking at his overall record. I suspect this is Shawn Clark's last season at App. State.

I'd love to have a good feeling about our program. But today we were horrible on defense, mediocre on offense and nothing special about our special teams. But, it's only the 2nd game of the season. I hope Beamer kicks some rear ends....players and coaches.

Reactions: 67gamecock
We didn't run well, we didn't block well, we didn't pass well, we didn't catch well, we didn't tackle well and we hit just a little better than a sorority flag football game . . . and we lost a game that I thought we could win.

If we don't come out of the tunnel this Saturday with REAL determination and focus, we will get our rear ends handed to us in a 40-point or more loss.

We didn't run well, we didn't block well, we didn't pass well, we didn't catch well, we didn't tackle well and we hit just a little better than a sorority flag football game . . . and we lost a game that I thought we could win.

If we don't come out of the tunnel this Saturday with REAL determination and focus, we will get our rear ends handed to us in a 40-point or more loss.
Won’t matter, at our best UGA is 5 touchdown better than us, that’s just a fact.

Sad but true. College football has truly become a game of the elites. There are about 3 or 4 teams with a legitimate chance to win it all, another 10 to 15 in the second tier, another 20 to 25 after that and then a whole lot of average. I don't look forward to it anymore, and I mostly choose not to watch it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT