ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina at Arkansas Game Thread

Not many positives to take away from this beat down and obviously it dont get any better next week.

At least maybe the sunshine pumpers who totally bought in to Beamers hype will now realize that their dreams of beating everyone on the schedule but Georgia was always just that. A dream. And this will be the trend at USC for the foreseeable future. A 6-7 win program most years. A great year....8 wins. A bad year....4. Fight to get the Charlotte bowl bid, or some other low level bowl nobody cares about. Just can't recruit well enough to annually compete with the big boys.

At least maybe the sunshine pumpers who totally bought in to Beamers hype will now realize that their dreams of beating everyone on the schedule but Georgia was always just that. A dream. And this will be the trend at USC for the foreseeable future. A 6-7 win program most years. A great year....8 wins. A bad year....4. Fight to get the Charlotte bowl bid, or some other low level bowl nobody cares about. Just can't recruit well enough to annually compete with the big boys.
You obviously aren't keeping up with recruiting right now because your comment makes no sense! lol. Now he still has to sign them but recruiting is going great!

Reactions: 67gamecock
Beamer is playing with Muschamp's crew and portal boys....way to early to be predicting gloom and doom!

As Stymie said in the Little Rascals short about the baptism, "The EEclipse is fully totalizin'."
Any of y'all remember?
I don’t remember that one but I remember the “I wish Cotton was a monkey” episode. Google it. It was pretty racist.

Recruiting is going ok. Alabama. UGA, ATM Texas, and some others are doing great.
USC is no Alabama, UGA or Texas A&M.....South Carolina will never in my opinion recruit to those levels so if that is your bar then you better jump ship now!

USC is no Alabama, UGA or Texas A&M.....South Carolina will never in my opinion recruit to those levels so if that is your bar then you better jump ship now!
I agree with that. Top 20 classes are my expectations. In our case, it's imperative that we have coaches who can overachieve with the talent they have to put on the field.

You just described our history 😒

That will likely happen some time today. But he's been around long enough and at enough different places to understand what we don't have. Here's the thing: whom can we beat in the SEC other than Vandy and maybe Missouri at home?
Tamu

Beamer is playing with Muschamp's crew and portal boys....way to early to be predicting gloom and doom!
No. Look at recruiting. Everybody gets all giddy about these stupid Welcome Home posts. But still not recruiting to beat anyone of relevance. As far as talent....there are an awful lot of 4 and 5 stats on that DL that still get shredded by a decent run game.

Reactions: alaskagamecock
How do you even come close to blaming Satterfield? How many overthrown TD's did Rattler miss today? Some of you just can't get off of Satterfield's jock!
Play calls were fine..dropped pass here, missed block there,bad throw here, penalty there. The plays were there to be had. Satt didnt give up a billion 13 play drives on defense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT