ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina given lowest chance to win NC...

It was originally Xavier until they won last night... with the teams left in the tournament, I don't think that's much of a stretch. Just win. Go cocks!

The only thing that confuses me is the love for Wisconsin right now. Tremendous win again Villanova but Wisconsin underachieved this season. When Koenig is hitting shots. They're tough, with that said... they were blasted by many teams the last half of the season. I like our matchup with Wisconsin or Florida in the elite 8 if we get there!

Ain't nothing ever expected of us in any sport. Just the way it has always been. We didn't have a chance vs UCLA in baseball, we won. Corso says he will crawl across the 50 yard line if we won the SEC in football. We have had it tough in Columbia

SC was probably given 0% chance by the talking heads of beating Dook also....U play like you did the 2nd half against Marquette and Dook and you will be in the Final Four!!!

Not sure how the brackets line up but I do think UNC and USC could meet in the Finals, that would be epic!!!

LOL, you know a USC vs UNC Final would generate more interest than a USC vs Butler.....They would do a ESPN 30/30 on it immediately after the final seconds ticked off the clock and I know the fine people of South Carolina would enjoy a W of the Tar Heels much more than the Bulldogs. :) Would be an epic game I tell you!!!

I will be pulling for you Gamecocks tonight!!

LOL, you know a USC vs UNC Final would generate more interest than a USC vs Butler.....They would do a ESPN 30/30 on it immediately after the final seconds ticked off the clock and I know the fine people of South Carolina would enjoy a W of the Tar Heels much more than the Bulldogs. :) Would be an epic game I tell you!!!

Hey, I pull for you Holes when you play Clem. That's the best I can do.

350.png

Reactions: stevestrat2

My wife is a Tarheel. Tonight should be fun, but I'll pass on a head to head if possible.

Reactions: heelzfor2
First we must beat Baylor. Baylor is favored by 3.5. Neither team will have the home court advantage. This game is winnable. It is not however a gimme.

Beat Baylor and the odds of winning the championship will be adjusted

t

First we must beat Baylor. Baylor is favored by 3.5. Neither team will have the home court advantage. This game is winnable. It is not however a gimme.

Beat Baylor and the odds of winning the championship will be adjusted

t
Exactly! SC can and I think will beat Baylor tonight!

When we win tonight, Frank will be the first South Carolina. Coach to have 25 wins in TWO seasons.

He tied McGuire at one 25-win season last year.

We need to make these shots though.

That game would be epic. Can you imagine the threads asking who is the real Carolina!!!! It could happen, SC is playing great right now. Heels are getting it done but UK or UCLA will be tough!

Is this the same fivethirtyeight political site that predicted Hillary Clinton's odds of winning the election at like 89% ???
I'll take it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT