ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina vs. Mizzou Game Thread

There is just nothing more that I can say about Rattlers total mental and physical ineptness.
Yet somehow he struts around like he is something special.

Reactions: ru4god2
Side note... when someone spends the majority of their posts deflecting 100% of any and all blame from Satterfield for our lack of production and time of possession on offense, they just might be a little wrong about Satterfield.

Reactions: Lurker123
There is just nothing more that I can say about Rattlers total mental and physical ineptness.
Yet somehow he struts around like he is something special.
I was gonna can him not all that bright. You said it better

Side note... when someone spends the majority of their posts deflecting 100% of any and all blame from Satterfield for our lack of production and time of possession on offense, they just might be a little wrong about Satterfield.

Agreed. Some people seem blindly, emotionally invested in Satterfield.

He did have phenomal numbers his freshmen year. But his sophomore year wasn’t that bad (minus Texas and the Caleb situation).

Minus the one patsy where he had 5 TD's, he was averaging 1 TD and 1 INT per game.

Granted, that's better than what he's doing here.

Reactions: bucketdad
Well it's not the defenses' fault.
offense sux…but the D could get off the field if they could stop them. I blame the D for giving up 14 and 16 play drives. When d gives up longdrives. The problems are compounded by sh!tty offense putting you right back out there.

P,ease Shane…go get a wide open motion allover the field high octane coordinator from a D2 school if u have to.

I kept my mouth shut after the last two games, but I had a gut-feeling they weren't legit. I knew we didn't turn a corner in our program. We're fake. Levi's plays and A&M being a little bit more prepared, we really should be 3-5 right now. Charlotte Bowl here we come.
Correct. Nothing felt legit against KY or A&M. Grateful for the wins but it definitely felt hollow. We got exposed in a big way tonight.

Reactions: Gamecocks321
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT