ADVERTISEMENT

South Pointe wins 4th in a row

It’s been very rare for team in the state dominate went South Pointe. We need to make inroads in recruiting with that school.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.thestate.com/sports/high-school/prep-football/article187784118.html
Not sure how much of that hs talent will translate to FBS talent at the next level, but they are dominate at this level. Their win over the team from Ga was really impressive and left their fans dismayed.

I heard them say last night there are 7 (I think) players on that team that will have 4 rings.
Not many people walking the face of the Earth can say that.

Reactions: Cyclone94
I know the SP fake field goal works. Because they tried it while up by 40 this year.

Rock Hill redistricated in that neighborhood with money went to Rock Hill High. They gave a good golf and tennis team but took a hit with the more athletic sports. South Pointe gets a lot of athletes and their coach is doing great. Football city USA
JFTR, I know the districts fairly well. I live in the SPHS district.
And yes, RH is Football City!

The taters getting Kendrick is a direct reflection of the 2 programs and the direction they have gone since 5 in a row. He is a damn stud. And yes, he is a difference maker that we so desperately need.

Reactions: SCFBjunkie
The taters getting Kendrick is a direct reflection of the 2 programs and the direction they have gone since 5 in a row. He is a damn stud. And yes, he is a difference maker that we so desperately need.
It’s a reflection of how the previous staff didn’t take care of the local he in the area. Tell me again why we didn’t qb from northwestern a few years back. Kids at okie st tearing it up

It’s a reflection of how the previous staff didn’t take care of the local he in the area. Tell me again why we didn’t qb from northwestern a few years back. Kids at okie st tearing it up
In their defense, Rudolph had a wind up in high school that look like Tim Tebow. I guess Gundy got that out of him but Clemson didn’t offer him to either. Hindsight is 2020.

Where was that stupid clown that said Abbeville would beat South point??????

In a thread I started titled "2017 State Champions..." I said...

The A-town(Abbeville) just completed a 3-peat...14-7! This little AA school has only 500+ students 9-12 grade and could beat most all of the AAA and many of the AAAA and AAAAA schools in SC.

SEMPER FI...Go Cocks...Go Panthers!!!...

Not sure how you get that I said Abbeville would beat South Point out of that. Call me a clown all you want BUT you are the one that said South Point would beat Hartsville by 50 in that same thread...

In a thread I started titled "2017 State Champions..." I said...

The A-town(Abbeville) just completed a 3-peat...14-7! This little AA school has only 500+ students 9-12 grade and could beat most all of the AAA and many of the AAAA and AAAAA schools in SC.

Not sure how you get that I said Abbeville would beat South Point out of that. Call me a clown all you want BUT you are the one that said South Point would beat Hartsville by 50 in that same thread...

Yes I did and if they didnt call off the dogs IT COULD HAVE BEEN WAAAAY worse than that. Hartsville nor Lil Abbeville have any business on the field with SP. SP could beat the SF 49rs right now!

^^^^TRUTH^^^^
Hate to see Kendrick go to Clemson. That kid is the best player in the state. Rich get richer. UGGHH!!
What I hate is that I KNOW he could play quarterback for somebody somewhere, and I'm not talking about the FCS, either. He's the most fun player to watch I've ever seen.

Reactions: SCFBjunkie
Having spent most of the 30-40 years living down here in Georgia, I had to look up South Pointe. School was built in 2005. That's pretty good.

I admit it. Sorta miss the days when 803 covered the whole state and you didn't have to say sweet in front of tea because it automatically came that way.

Having spent most of the 30-40 years living down here in Georgia, I had to look up South Pointe. School was built in 2005. That's pretty good.

I admit it. Sorta miss the days when 803 covered the whole state and you didn't have to say sweet in front of tea because it automatically came that way.
You mean you have to in GA?
I would've never guessed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT