ADVERTISEMENT

Spurrier

Some of the posters here illustrate why we will probably never be a real winner. We don't recognize greatness when we see it -- even when it's finally on our side. 😒
Well, I wanna tell u what, as soon as she acknowledged me I knew I was a the winner......never mind the lunch we had @ the winner’s circle.

I read this in my 6 year old's whiny voice and it fit perfectly.
Of course you did. Assholes like you and kid drive-by live to just take personal shots at people who have different opinions than yours.

But funny thing is, people who actually like to win read all the Spurrier-is-a-quitter BS in that same whiny voice. Guess which opinion will probably be judged as correct by sports historians?

Of course you did. Assholes like you and kid drive-by live to just take personal shots at people who have different opinions than yours.

But funny thing is, people who actually like to win read all the Spurrier-is-a-quitter BS in that same whiny voice. Guess which opinion will probably be judged as correct by sports historians?
"I'm on the right side of history. You're the asshole. All that other BS is for losers. Oh yea, don't call me names."

If we could find another coach that can get us 33 wins in three seasons, I do not care how he leaves. Spurrier is the GOAT.

Reactions: uscedge21
If we could find another coach that can get us 33 wins in three seasons, I do not care how he leaves. Spurrier is the GOAT.
Yup...all these haters never questioned how Steve left the Skins....yea, he just "quit".
He wasn't a quitter when he was winning all those games at W-B.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT