ADVERTISEMENT

start the game thread!!

Funny, they mentioned the Ky punter leading the SEC or the nation in average yds. It might change but right now Charlton is leading him 51.2 to 51.1

Reactions: mavcock
The kind of win we needed heading into the bye week. Hopefully we gained some confidence but we need some serious improvement for the coming weeks.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Whoever that was that started a thread today saying we would dominate KY called it. That was domination.

I just got back. Who's injured?
Rico - but the camera showed him walking around (albeit gingerly) and smiling near the end of the game.

Caleb Kinlaw was injured on KO coverage. They worked on him a good little while on the ground (with Dr. Guy). He left the game with a towel over his arm; maybe broken or dislocated elbow - my guesses.

Defense was very good. Great run game. O-Line needs work. Tight end under-utilization with the pass. Terrible red-zone field management. OC play calling a bit vanilla, They left at least 3 TD's on the field. Good win.
Go Cocks!

Reactions: gamecockblack
Not sure if y’all realized it but the 22 and 27 Feaster had on his eye black stickers were for two former teammates that passed within the last year, Fuller and Dye. I hate that Feaster isn’t on our team but he’s a good young man. Glad he had a nice night and was able to show what he can do.
Good luck with “Open” next week, I heard Muschamp really wants to kick their arse.

Great win.
Agree.

But reading this thread after the game was like listening to a back-handed compliment. Never have seen so many excuses being made for why our team was playing well. Some were really creative in finding ways to criticize and diminish our team and coaches for good play on the field.

Reactions: PC31
Not sure if y’all realized it but the 22 and 27 Feaster had on his eye black stickers were for two former teammates that passed within the last year, Fuller and Dye. I hate that Feaster isn’t on our team but he’s a good young man. Glad he had a nice night and was able to show what he can do.
Good luck with “Open” next week, I heard Muschamp really wants to kick their arse.
Great post.

Love the jab at the end too. Haha

Agree.

But reading this thread after the game was like listening to a back-handed compliment. Never have seen so many excuses being made for why our team was playing well. Some were really creative in finding ways to criticize and diminish our team and coaches for good play on the field.
I'm negative as can be but I thought we played as well as I couldve hoped after that lackluster display in Mo. I have no idea why this thread was so negative. We took it to them in the trenches which was very surprising. Much more aggressive on defense. Honestly, the best we've looked all year.

Who is Glick?

I'm heavily invested in Aurinia Pharma. "Glick" is Dr. Richard Glickman, their former CEO and current chairman. Phase III readout coming in 4Q. I'd strongly suggest you have a look. Phase II p-factor was .0001.

If readout is good, easy 4Q 2-bagger. Approval is probably a 4-5 bagger from current SP.

I'm negative as can be but I thought we played as well as I couldve hoped after that lackluster display in Mo. I have no idea why this thread was so negative. We took it to them in the trenches which was very surprising. Much more aggressive on defense. Honestly, the best we've looked all year.

Clearly. I'm not ready for pumpers finger wagging me, telling me we're the Kansas City Chiefs. But the team and attitude I saw last night can compete with the following: Florida, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, App State and maybe Texas A&M.

To me, the burning questions are as follows:
  1. Can we maintain the intensity?
  2. Can we take it on the road?
  3. Can we generate more offense?
The team I saw last night, with the same offense, will beat Tennessee, Vandy, and maybe App State. If we can add 10 ppg, we can win all of the above.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT