ADVERTISEMENT

Sterling Sharpe NFL highlights

Deon Sanders said he was the hardest receiver to defend that he ever played against.

There seems to be a good bit of momentum from formerly players / coaches who are speaking for Sharpe to be inducted to the NFL HOF. Would’ve been interesting to see where he’d stand all time if he played a full career. They all seem to indicate he’d be up there with the Top WRs in the game.

Lynn Swann made some magical catches and played on Super Bowl teams. What hes remembered for. Finished career with 5,000 yards receiving and is in the Hall. Sterling had 8,000 yards receiving and 14 more TDs than Swann.

Reactions: Carolina4
Got to top end speed quicker than anyone I’d seen at that time. Very strong physical body, but would also run by you or break your ankles. Also caught everything thrown his way. Truly one of the great WRs that played the game.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Shannon said it best in his hall of fame speech “I’m the only person in the Hall of Fame that wasn’t the best player in my own family “. Almost brought tears to my eyes . People forget how great Shannon was as well .

Reactions: TRUEGARNET
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT