ADVERTISEMENT

Stop!!!!!!

BANONE

Dec 9, 2016
1. Making videos of battle armor...it’s a joke because we suck.
2. Using nicknames for our coordinators. Seems like the real ones in orange are called Coach instead of some catchy nickname.
3. Talking about strength and conditioning until we can put guys out there that take out a qb instead of being trucked by one. Dillman’s videos suck as well. Quit gettin yo mine right and put some weight on the bar .
4. Wearing the baseball jersey on the side of our helmet. Our AD is just a baseball coach.
5. Talking about any positives unless the first thing you say is we won. There were no positives.

We had the game won and the adults we hire to win games lost it. All of these adults need to be evaluated today . It starts at the top; we have a sunshine pumper as AD that thinks cool dugout chatter causes wins.

2. Using nicknames for our coordinators. Seems like the real ones in orange are called Coach instead of some catchy nickname.
3. Talking about strength and conditioning until we can put guys out there that take out a qb instead of being trucked by one. Dillman’s videos suck as well. Quit gettin yo mine right and put some weight on the bar .
4. Wearing the baseball jersey on the side of our helmet. Our AD is just a baseball coach.
5. Talking about any positives unless the first thing you say is we won. There were no positives.

We had the game won and the adults we hire to win games lost it. All of these adults need to be evaluated today . It starts at the top; we have a sunshine pumper as AD that thinks cool dugout chatter causes wins.
Agreed

Reactions: king ward

You get it. Great post.

Totally agree

We've got an athletics director still learning on the job, but failing. He is not a fit for the stature of a university like USC.

Reactions: Brace1

I don’t know who you are, but I do know this. You’re right.

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17_zps10c433bb.jpg

Reactions: 92Pony

You make a lot of valid points

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT