ADVERTISEMENT

Strange Times

LOL.

It still needs to...

You're going to see...

Soon it will be...

I remember chuckling the first time that I read the story of Don Quixote.

Let's revisit in a few months.

If you haven't noticed, virtually every investment firm in the world now has a crypto department. The Nasdaq is building a dedicated decentralized exchange.

But I'm sure that's nothing.

Which is a nice way of describing class warfare. Dress it up all you want, you're still pushing Marxism.

Meanwhile, back in history class...

If you want to coddle the ultra rich and have Mark Zuckerberg Jr. dictating policy (speaking of Marxism), then you should be happy with the way things are trending.

And? You want the government to limit wealth? Not sure what you want.

Sorry - just cap inheritance. For instance, you can't pass down more than 10mil to your kid.

I personally see it as a win-win, but wanted to bounce it off a conservative forum for a little feedback.

So who gets to decide that number? The government? And who gets to decide where the money goes? The government? Have you thought this out?

I think there's a good number of the ultra-rich who hold the same concerns. It would be based on an equation - similar to the way you price human capital if someone dies at the hands of another.

All on the Blockchain for full transparency. Distribution channels would be pre-determined as well.

Something similar is already in motion for the election process in 2024. Any issues from 2020 should be resolved.

I love the rich. More power to them.

Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple.

You believe they have your best interests in mind as they become the defacto government?

They are happy when you buy their stuff. They aren't a fan of free exchange of information. They want to dictate how you think and are doing of good job of it.

I love the rich. More power to them.

We can add Big Pharma and Blackrock to that list as well. Did you see Pfizer's agreement with countries who received the vaccine? It was posted yesterday. Incredible strong-arming and deception.

Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple.

You believe they have you're best interests in mind as they become the defacto government?

They are happy when you buy their stuff. They aren't a fan of free exchange of information.
None of that concerns me whatsoever. My concern is the wellbeing of my family and there will always be challenges as there always have been. We are middle class but prospering compared to most people in the world. I'm not concerned about the rich. They have produced affluence for many more people than themselves. As for the idle scions, good for them.

Reactions: PaleoCock
I think there's a good number of the ultra-rich who hold the same concerns. It would be based on an equation - similar to the way you price human capital if someone dies at the hands of another.

All on the Blockchain for full transparency. Distribution channels would be pre-determined as well.

Something similar is already in motion for the election process in 2024. Any issues from 2020 should be resolved.
You see, that’s all flowery language with no real solutions. Equations and distribution channels and transparency. How about no. You don’t get to know what I do with my money.

None of that concerns me whatsoever. My concern is the wellbeing of my family and there will always be challenges as there always have been. We are middle class but prospering compared to most people in the world. I'm not concerned about the rich. They have produced affluence for many more people than themselves. As for the idle scions, good for them.

Thanks for the feedback.

I believe single parenthood is increasing because it's being incentivized. I.e. single mom has more kids, she gets more money. Do you think that money is getting spent wisely all the time? And you want to put a cap on inheritance to "fix issues"? Excuse me? You don't get to arbitrarily come up with a dollar amount and tell people what to do with the rest.
You shouldn't challenge the comrade. He knows so much more than you do.
Just trust him.

I see it everyday. 25-40 yr. olds holed up in their parent's mansion looking for a purpose in life. Usually have had stints with major drug usage, hate their parents and are on SSRIs or Benzos to cope.
You say you see it? Every day? Are you someone's butler?

:) Maybe not everyday - but all the time.
How exactly would capping inheritance stop Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter or Soros from doing anything since inheritance played no role that I'm aware of in their formation? Those were the examples that you gave.

How exactly would capping inheritance stop Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter or Soros from doing anything since inheritance played no role that I'm aware of in their formation? Those were the examples that you gave.

Just an example. Would you be a fan of what's happening perpetuating for generations to come? That's where we are headed.

Comeon Coconut. You sound like the consummate redneck. I was proposing something for feedback - not issuing edicts. Your money is safe.
Did you not propose taking anything over 10 million dollars for redistribution? Was that not your platform?

Let's revisit in a few months.

If you haven't noticed, virtually every investment firm in the world now has a crypto department. The Nasdaq is building a dedicated decentralized exchange.

But I'm sure that's nothing.

Keep searching for those windmills...

Yes, it sounded like a redneck statement to me. He knows I'm not calling him a redneck. We've had conversations between us before. Sorry if I somehow offended you, Jacque?
No, it didnt hurt my feelings, but you used it to minimize my perspective. I'm responding to your example by personalizing it to my situation, and you resort to a pejorative. It's not conducive to a productive conversation.

Yes, it sounded like a redneck statement to me. He knows I'm not calling him a redneck. We've had conversations between us before. Sorry if I somehow offended you, Jacque?
I wasn't offended, more like dumbstruck by the comment. I would be offended if you called me a redneck. Your comments did nothing to put your arguments in a good light.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT