ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Brunch in Cola - Suggestions

luvmygamecocks

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2006
Columbia
Looking for brunch recommendations for this coming Sunday and if reservations are needed. Will be coming in town for women's game against LSU. Thanks in advance.

Wired Goat in the vista.

Try the Lemon Gunpowder Green tea or the Blood Orange Lemonade.

I've had Sunday brunch at most every place that serves it. Motor Supply is good, but Liberty Tap Room has the best brunch in town. The Bloody Marys are fabulous. The grits is great as are all the omlets and other entrees. They also serve those delishious little blue berry muffins with every meal.

Reactions: uscbeckham
0d8c802d7e9288ee64849f216493bc87.jpg

More like lunch than brunch but anybody still serve Dim Sum in Cola on Sundays?

DiPrato's and Liberty are the best IMO. Thirsty Fellow is pretty good as well.

I prefer Liberty over DiPrato's due to crowding. Also, the Manmosa at Liberty is a great drink.

Thirsty Fellow isn't the same food-wise, but it's still pretty good. Not crowded either. If the weather is decent, it's great to eat brunch outside at TF.

I've had Sunday brunch at most every place that serves it. Motor Supply is good, but Liberty Tap Room has the best brunch in town. The Bloody Marys are fabulous. The grits is great as are all the omlets and other entrees. They also serve those delishious little blue berry muffins with every meal.
Steak, eggs, and potatoes with a Manmosa.

Give me Liberty or give me death! :D

Just thought of something with Thirsty. It might be more crowded than usual on a Sunday, as many hit there for brunch before heading over to baseball too. With baseball at 130 and the girls at 2 pm, just something to keep in mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT