ADVERTISEMENT

T. Feaster question. If there were 4 seconds left in the game...

Hell Yes, I give him the ball. He scores and then we carry him off the field like an athletic Fat Brad. We hang that picture in all of our living rooms and invite the entire extended family full of Clemson fans to Christmas. They probably won't show up, but that's what Christmas Cards are for.

against Clemson. And we were down by 4 points. And it was our ball, 4th and goal, at Clemson's 1 yard line. And Feaster had over 100 yards in the game. And Clemson was playing for an undefeated regular season. Would you 100% trust putting the ball in Feaster's hands? Just wondering. My garnet blood is having a little trouble with this one.
sounds like someone is projecting his personal pusillanimous inclinations

feaster will be playing with a chip on his shoulder and a shot at the league

go cocks!

There is a difference in getting conservative and letting up. We got conservative to try and run clock, shorten the game, and win. That’s not a new strategy...and probably works more often than not. It’s just fans remember the times it doesn’t work way more. But in no way was he “letting up” because he has sympathy on Florida or didn’t want to score more.

It’s also been said many of the plays were bad reads meaning we still ran the offense we did to get the lead. Jake simply handed the ball off way more, making the wrong read multiple times. So according to those who did that research and studied the film, we didn’t even go conservative. We just made the wrong reads.

Either way I would say it was a mistake, which is easy to do because we lost. I doubt anyone felt worse about that loss than Muschamp did.
I don't buy this one iota. If you're going to try to eat clock, you'd better have a defense that can actually stop someone. Everyone knew by that point in the season we couldn't stop a runny nose. And everyone in that stadium and watching at home knew Muschamp was going to go conservative. And Florida knew just how to stop it.

And yet Muschamp wants to us to believe that a passing QB would rather hand the ball off than keep doing what was working? Bullsh!t.

I've been critical of Bentley in the past. But Muschamp absolutely threw him under the bus after that game in order to deflect much-deserved criticism for that choke job where he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Why would you need two seconds it's Fourth and Goal. LMAO
ooops DIDnt see fourth down,. My bad

giphy.gif

.... and if this scenario actually did happen, if Feaster scores he's considered the ultimate irony and revenge factor.
But if he doesn't despite the 1,000 yard season and 100 yards in the game some on here would swear it was all part of a sinister plot put together by that diabolical genius at Clemson, because many on here are logical in that way.

Sir, if you are truly not a tater then I apologize but with your handle it just made me think you were a tater. Again, if I'm wrong I apologize.

Lol definitely not. Our family dog is a cockapoo which another name for is cockadoodle so just went with that. And I'm a big packers fan and grew up watching Favre so that's what the 4 is from.

No worries though man, won't hold it against ya!

Lol definitely not. Our family dog is a cockapoo which another name for is cockadoodle so just went with that. And I'm a big packers fan and grew up watching Favre so that's what the 4 is from.

No worries though man, won't hold it against ya!

Cool man, I can't apologize enough! Sorry!

Reactions: Cockadoodle4
against Clemson. And we were down by 4 points. And it was our ball, 4th and goal, at Clemson's 1 yard line. And Feaster had over 100 yards in the game. And Clemson was playing for an undefeated regular season. Would you 100% trust putting the ball in Feaster's hands? Just wondering. My garnet blood is having a little trouble with this one.
look for reggie merriwether in the stands

Not enough facts here to make a call.

Is Ditka driving the team bus?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT