ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgating Facilities

gamecockengineer2011

Mar 29, 2012
Ive been tailgating at Swamp Cabbage brewery since 2014 and its been fabulous but unfortunately the owners decided to shut down back in December and now I need to figure out a new plan for tailgating this year.

They had indoor restrooms, a sheltered/indoor area with a TV showing games, and they were always cool with me bringing my tow behind smoker trailer and parking it out of the way. It was a great deal particularly when the fair was in town, I wouldn't lose my parking spot like I would in the fairgrounds.

Does anyone have any other facilities they can suggest looking into that has similar amenities? The only thing I've found that was decently close was Cockpit Park but it was a bit on the expensive side.

Smoker would fit nice in your driveway or back yard. You can have indoor restrooms and TV showing all the games you would like to see.

Ive been tailgating at Swamp Cabbage brewery since 2014 and its been fabulous but unfortunately the owners decided to shut down back in December and now I need to figure out a new plan for tailgating this year.

They had indoor restrooms, a sheltered/indoor area with a TV showing games, and they were always cool with me bringing my tow behind smoker trailer and parking it out of the way. It was a great deal particularly when the fair was in town, I wouldn't lose my parking spot like I would in the fairgrounds.

Does anyone have any other facilities they can suggest looking into that has similar amenities? The only thing I've found that was decently close was Cockpit Park but it was a bit on the expensive side.

You’ll have to decide what is most important to you. Have you given the RV park any thought?…..oh, least I forget, what you smoking’😁

You may not like the traffic flow but we have parked at 1231 Bluff Rd since they ran us out of the farmers market. They allow cookers and RVs. - They park front and back of building. Come early - stay late -

We like the access to I-77 after the games -

Last edited:
You may not like the traffic flow but we have parked at 1231 Bluff Rd since they ran us out of the farmers market. They allow cookers and RVs. - They park front and back of building. Come early - stay late -

We like the access to I-77 after the games -
Do they have indoor restrooms or climate controlled areas?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT