ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner

uofsc

Sep 8, 2003
Anderson, SC
Tanner is going to do the exact same thing with the football coaches as he did with Holbrook and the baseball staff....let them ride a nationally prominent program straight into the ground. I realize that Spurrier gave us some good seasons, and I am thankful for that. He came in here full of piss and vinegar, ready to set the world on fire. That yielded results. Now, this program is broken, broken in a bad way. I knew when it took smoke and mirrors to squeak out a win over North Carolina, that we were in trouble. Not one thing I saw last night surprised or shocked me. Tanner will not have to terminate Spurrier at the end of the season, he will retire. He has way too much ego to tolerate this any longer. Reminds me of the Redskins debacle.

Tanner is going to do the exact same thing with the football coaches as he did with Holbrook and the baseball staff....let them ride a nationally prominent program straight into the ground. I realize that Spurrier gave us some good seasons, and I am thankful for that. He came in here full of piss and vinegar, ready to set the world on fire. That yielded results. Now, this program is broken, broken in a bad way. I knew when it took smoke and mirrors to squeak out a win over North Carolina, that we were in trouble. Not one thing I saw last night surprised or shocked me. Tanner will not have to terminate Spurrier at the end of the season, he will retire. He has way too much ego to tolerate this any longer. Reminds me of the Redskins debacle.
You're assuming SOS is in charge. He's really not. He listens to Jr. and Jeri.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT