ADVERTISEMENT

Team has no heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just prefer to dig a hole and play from behind. It’s “All gas” once we are behind.
That's the one thing I'd like to see improved, starting fast in the first half. I'm glad we make adjustments but with some teams once you get behind they're too good to dig out of a hole from. The A&M team coming in next week is one you do not want to wait until the second half to wake up against, it'll be too late by then.

Reactions: VirgilCaine
Those who keep defending this staff need to take note . This is not lack of talent or scheme ... this is pitiful effort and that’s on the staff . Second week in a row coming out sleep walking is unacceptable. This defense is as bad as anything whammy put on the field . Changes need to happen .
In reality, some fans have little or no loyalty.......

Those who keep defending this staff need to take note . This is not lack of talent or scheme ... this is pitiful effort and that’s on the staff . Second week in a row coming out sleep walking is unacceptable. This defense is as bad as anything whammy put on the field . Changes need to happen .
Me Thinks Boom would disagree. Just a guess

Bobby b dumb
Disagree. When Champ was first hired most were skeptical. Most were willing to give him time. I think most still are. But with each passing game, most are starting to recognize he’s not the wunderkind many said he was when at Texas, and many recognize his staff isn’t top shelf. We’re now halfway through year 3. I have seen enough to convince me that our problem is not simply youth. It’s a staff issue. Look how fast the great coaches get it going. Smart and Herman come to mind. For some of the hardcores, facing stark reality is almost too difficult.

Disagree. When Champ was first hired most were skeptical. Most were willing to give him time. I think most still are. But with each passing game, most are starting to recognize he’s not the wunderkind many said he was when at Texas, and many recognize his staff isn’t top shelf. We’re now halfway through year 3. I have seen enough to convince me that our problem is not simply youth. It’s a staff issue. Look how fast the great coaches get it going. Smart and Herman come to mind. For some of the hardcores, facing stark reality is almost too difficult.
LOL. Smart and Herman took over teams absolutely loaded with talent. Choose a coach who took over a program with a talent level somewhere in the same universe as ours.

You can judge the teams performance week by week, but it’s best to evaluate the season and the staff once the season is over. We have who we have and there’s no changing that until next season.
And no, we aren't half way yet. No need to lie to bolster your rant. This is truly the staffs 2nd class. If you want to can Muschamp after 2 full recruiting classes you’re either as dumb as a bag of hammers or not really much of a fan.

You can judge the teams performance week by week, but it’s best to evaluate the season and the staff once the season is over. We have who we have and there’s no changing that until next season.
And no, we aren't half way yet. No need to lie to bolster your rant. This is truly the staffs 2nd class. If you want to can Muschamp after 2 full recruiting classes you’re either as dumb as a bag of hammers or not really much of a fan.
And btw, trying to evaluate a team playing in those conditions is a waste of time.

LOL. Smart and Herman took over teams absolutely loaded with talent. Choose a coach who took over a program with a talent level somewhere in the same universe as ours.
That’s a faux argument. Plenty of coaches took over talented teams and failed. Champ is one of them. He failed at UF. Plenty of coaches failed as USCw, Mich, OU, tOSU and even Bama. Great coaches make a difference very quickly. Even SOS beat UF his first year at SC.

4218017.jpg

Its obvious you couldnt have been more wrong, you now say it was sarcasm, ok.
Look at the time it was posted and look at what was going on in the game at that time. It would make no sense if it weren't. I'm a UGA fan by the way that thinks some of you expect too much of Muschamp considering what he inherited.

Reactions: VirgilCaine
That’s a faux argument. Plenty of coaches took over talented teams and failed. Champ is one of them. He failed at UF. Plenty of coaches failed as USCw, Mich, OU, tOSU and even Bama. Great coaches make a difference very quickly. Even SOS beat UF his first year at SC.

I think it would be much more fair to compare Muschamp and USC with Stoops and UK

Dear OP.........great use of your tater education. Now run along, you have an open week to worry about.
Thanks for giving us a thread where we can see all of you in one topic.

Reactions: rogue cock
Just a knee jerk response from the OP, like a lot of fans on here. I find it interesting how much some fans just parrot what they read/hear. Someone posts about "no heart" and all of a sudden, it's the new catch phrase. Unfortunately for the OP, he is dead wrong.

Reactions: rogue cock
Just a knee jerk response from the OP, like a lot of fans on here. I find it interesting how much some fans just parrot what they read/hear. Someone posts about "no heart" and all of a sudden, it's the new catch phrase. Unfortunately for the OP, he is dead wrong.

I agree. Anyone in the universe knew it was likely we lose to UGA and losing to #18 UK on the road at night is no embarrassment. Give off the coaches and players back. Evalute the program at the end of the season.

I'm confused are you talking about the game we won last week that we came back from being behind on four different occasions?

Smart and Herman didn't inherit 3 win football teams with several straight years of top 10 ranked recruiting classes. Muschamp inherited a team that lost to the Citadel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT