ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Lasso is Really Shane Beamer

Cocky Hobbit

Dec 15, 2014
Shane Beamer is a carbon copy of Jason Sudeikus’ character in “Ted Lasso”… and that is a good thing. In the show Ted is a coach who has never headed up a big program and everyone expects him to fail. His genuine concern for his players and his willingness to give second chances turns his team into a consistent winner. His success is driven by his realization that “everyone underestimates me”. Ted understands applied psychology like a savant… and most of all… it is impossible to dislike him because of his love of life and positivity. Tell me this doesn’t sound like Shane Beamer.

Shane Beamer is a carbon copy of Jason Sudeikus’ character in “Ted Lasso”… and that is a good thing. In the show Ted is a coach who has never headed up a big program and everyone expects him to fail. His genuine concern for his players and his willingness to give second chances turns his team into a consistent winner. His success is driven by his realization that “everyone underestimates me”. Ted understands applied psychology like a savant… and most of all… it is impossible to dislike him because of his love of life and positivity. Tell me this doesn’t sound like Shane Beamer.
Just like the script intended.

Let me know when we get to that consistant winner part and I'll be on board.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT