ADVERTISEMENT

Tell ya one thing for certain in regards to Todd and either Jamar Nesbit or Deuce McCallister...

Gaimcock

Nov 18, 1998
Whichever one (i.e., either Jamar Nesbit or Deuce McCallister) sitting in the booth beside Todd is blatantly telling it like it is, and Man oh MAN I gotta say that I LIKE IT!!!

I mean folks, if EVER we EVER needed such, and I have NEVER heard such even remotely close to this, but by Gosh talk about fitting!!! I LIKE IT, AND WE NEED IT!!!

I mean WE NEED IT!!

I listened to the second quarter on the radio. Todd Ellis is LOST. Terrible. Joe Biden would do a better, more accurate job.
Absolutely terrible. Guy has no clue what is going on other than reading his commercial scripts. Clueless to names yardages plays results penalties etc.
Did I mention he is absolutely terrible?
He sucks.

Whichever one (i.e., either Jamar Nesbit or Deuce McCallister) sitting in the booth beside Todd is blatantly telling it like it is, and Man oh MAN I gotta say that I LIKE IT!!!

I mean folks, if EVER we EVER needed such, and I have NEVER heard such even remotely close to this, but by Gosh talk about fitting!!! I LIKE IT, AND WE NEED IT!!!

I mean WE NEED IT!!
Where was Tommy tonight?

I listened to the second quarter on the radio. Todd Ellis is LOST. Terrible. Joe Biden would do a better, more accurate job.
Absolutely terrible. Guy has no clue what is going on other than reading his commercial scripts. Clueless to names yardages plays results penalties etc.
He sucks.
Everyone knows this. He’s protected. Not going anywhere.

Everyone knows this. He’s protected. Not going anywhere.
I no longer listen to the radio broadcast of the game due to Todd Ellis and his incompetence. I love radio over TV but these days it's TV only for me. Today I was forced into listening on the radio. I actually cut short what I was doing so I could get to a TV and stop having to listen to that incompetent senile Ellis.
Where is Charlie McAlexander when you need him?

Reactions: Gamecockben1979

I mean WE NEED IT!!
Anyway, Deuce was on the tv broadcast so it must have been Nesbit.

WHAT DID HE SAY THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO?

He sucks.
I always thought Todd was unlistenable...........nothing has changed it appears. I don't listen and haven't for many many years. I liked him as a player but my grandson could call a more accurate game.

Reactions: PC31
We seriously need a real play by play man. Seriously. If a Recruit Parent had to listen to our Radio Broadcast there’s no chance of him coming here for the strictly amateur excuse we have for the whole Broadcast
None of it is professionally done period
OUR MEDIA DEPT SUKS

Reactions: PC31
We seriously need a real play by play man. Seriously. If a Recruit Parent had to listen to our Radio Broadcast there’s no chance of him coming here for the strictly amateur excuse we have for the whole Broadcast
None of it is professionally done period
OUR MEDIA DEPT SUKS

Don’t come out here half stepping, bring me Jordin and Dustin Lindsey!……..ones does play by play, the other does color………off color🤣

“Kiss & hug the one your with.”

Anyway, Deuce was on the tv broadcast so it must have been Nesbit.

WHAT DID HE SAY THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO?
Man it wasn't one particular comment he made, but rather his style as a whole! By that I mean he didn't just question the play calling, but also our inability to give our QB time to throw the ball, nor any of our WR's to get open. Case in point, in the 4th qtr just before we got lucky and recovered the Mizzou TO and were able to get to 28 points, our Offense was still on the field facing I think 3rd and 7. The play called was obviously a pass, BUT we ONLY had 3 WR's out to Brown's left, as everyone else was assigned to Block the Mizzou "D"; IOW's we were 7 on 7 as far as protecting Brown, giving him time to find one of our open 3 WR's. Brown was sacked, and we had to punt w/ little time left to pull off the miracle it was gonna take to win that game, EVEN THOUGH MIZZOU ALL BUT GAVE IT TO US there when we recovered their fumble and then scored to get to 28pts.

In closing, well there's my vent for the day.

Hope everyone else has a Wonderfully wonderful Sunday!!

Peace!

Last edited:
Reactions: kidrobinski
Man it wasn't one particular comment he made, but rather his style as a whole! By that I mean he didn't just question the play calling, but also our inability to give our QB time to throw the ball, nor any of our WR's to get open. Case in point, in the 4th qtr just before we got lucky and recovered the Mizzou TO and were able to get to 28 points, our Offense was still on the field facing I think 3rd and 7. The play called was obviously a pass, BUT we ONLY had 3 WR's out to Brown's left, as everyone else was assigned to Block the Mizzou "D"; IOW's we were 7 on 7 as far as protecting Brown, giving him time to find one of our open 3 WR's. Brown was sacked, and we had to punt w/ little time left to pull off the miracle it was gonna take to win that game, EVEN THOUGH MIZZOU ALL BUT GAVE IT TO US there when we recovered their fumble and then scored to get to 28pts.

In closing, well there's my vent for the day.

Hope everyone else has a Wonderfully wonderful Sunday!!

Peace!
Ok, thanks my friend. Can’t argue with any of that.

Reactions: Gaimcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT