ADVERTISEMENT

Texans vs Eagles

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
Good matchup of Gamecocks:

Alshon vs Joseph (Calhoun County vs Northwestern). Alshon just missed a long td reception with Johnathan Joseph all over him.

Clowney's getting in the backfield too.

Clowney with the big sack of Foles and fumble recovery at the five yard line. Texans score on next play to take lead.

Eagles win at the end with game ending field goal. Crazy play on the last drive. The Eagles had the ball with a minute left down by 1. Foles got off a pass at the beginning of the drive and got drilled by Clowney (Foles was down for a few minutes and left the game for a play). Alshon made an amazing catch on the Foles pass over the middle with Joseph all over him. Lot of Gamecocks in on that play (14:47 on video)

Last edited:
Yeah the defense was absolutely terrible. That was a BS call on Clowney though that you could argue cost them the game. I will say though, watching Watson play makes me glad we don't have to play him anymore

Yeah the defense was absolutely terrible. That was a BS call on Clowney though that you could argue cost them the game. I will say though, watching Watson play makes me glad we don't have to play him anymore
I was thinking same thing. Watson had great game but Foles had a little better one and the ball last.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT