ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Deebo

We ought to be good enough to beat this team without Deebo. This would’ve been his last game regardless.

Blame the guys out there that had a month to practice and are pi$$ing down their leg.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
We still would be down 14-0 with Deebo. Him not playing isn’t the issue.
I can't say I completely agree with you. We had a couple drops at his position that Deebo would most likely catch and run with.

He's by far our most dynamic offensive player. His presence would make a huge difference today, and could potentially be the catalyst we need.

Reactions: USCLaw85
I'm kinda tired of the "dropped passes" excuse.

ALL games, in every league, have dropped passes.

Only the Bentleys and their fans think it's a reasonable excuse for not being able to win.

I hope he leaves early for our sake. If he stays (then so does his dad) and we get to watch this misery again next year during our most difficult schedule in years.

We need a QB.

QBs win games.

Reactions: Zann77 and Sir_Spur
I'm kinda tired of the "dropped passes" excuse.

ALL games, in every league, have dropped passes.

Only the Bentleys and their fans think it's a reasonable excuse for not being able to win.

I hope he leaves early for our sake. If he stays (then so does his dad) and we get to watch this misery again next year during our most difficult schedule in years.

We need a QB.

QBs win games.

Is VA's defense better than Clemson's?

Please. It's the Belk Bowl for goodness sake. I have zero problem with him skipping it. If I were in his position, I would as well. And so would most of you. It's a business decision. Get over it.

You people are dumb as a stump. You have NO clue about football. Deebo just being out there, affects the coverage. It doesn’t matter, if he doesn’t catch a pass. Don’t you think Bryan Edwards wishes he was out there?

Let’s put it this way...if we rely on one receiver for apparently everything we’re pretty bad to begin with aren’t we? How many weeks did Muschamp have to prepare for this game knowing Deebo wouldn’t be playing?

Let’s put it this way...if we rely on one receiver for apparently everything we’re pretty bad to begin with aren’t we? How many weeks did Muschamp have to prepare for this game knowing Deebo wouldn’t be playing?

EVERYBODY relies on their #1 athlete. Are you kidding me?

Reactions: roosterbell
So you’re saying this pitiful display is more on Deebo Samuel than the the guy that makes over 4 million dollars a year to prepare his players for EXACT situations like these?

NO...I didn’t say that. You saying that Deebo isn’t having a negative impact on this offense is foolish. It’s a combination of things.

So why did he play against Akron? Or Clemson for that matter? Better yet...he might want to start walking back to Columbia because the team bus may get into an accident. Smh

Personally I would play. I can’t fathom being there and not chomping at the bit to get in. But I don’t begrudge his decision.

So you’re saying this pitiful display is more on Deebo Samuel than the the guy that makes over 4 million dollars a year to prepare his players for EXACT situations like these?
And we are the idiots lol
You people are dumb as a stump. You have NO clue about football. Deebo just being out there, affects the coverage. It doesn’t matter, if he doesn’t catch a pass. Don’t you think Bryan Edwards wishes he was out there?
yall said muschamp was a master recruiter ...well you just watched his recruits get shut out. Smh

There’s a reason Deebo is In the situation he is in. And that was provided by South Carolina , who paid the bills the last 4 years or 5. The issue is why he didn’t play, not if he would’ve made a difference. If getting hurt was the reason then why play vs Akron? Or Chattanooga? If it was the Cotton Bowl, does he play? Or the Orange? What does that show his teammates? Sure it is a new trend throughout America , I just don’t care about any other team other than South Carolina. In my opinion, if a kid isn’t going to finish the process through, either make them pay there own way or boot them from the team. Hypocritical, I know, BC he’s fixing to get paid lol. It’s Football , risking injury is part of it. Extremely selfish , as far from a true teammate as possible and a true slap in the face.

We still would be down 14-0 with Deebo. Him not playing isn’t the issue.
I disagree with you. Maybe him not scoring isn't the issue, but his action of not going out with his team, when they're doing the same thing that he feared getting injured doing, may have certainly had an impact on the game.

Come on. College football is nothing more than big business. Have zero issue with a player deeming it a business at any time. SEC football is a cash magnet that brings in more cash than these schools could have ever dreamed of. Deebo got to go to school for free. True. But USC got a steal in that deal when you consider the amount of money the stars in this league generate from TV contracts, etc. And let's not forget how anywhere Samuel goes around the state he sees folks wearing #1 jerseys with his name across the back of it. A lot of folks making a ton of money from his skills. But he isn't. So folks can wax poetic all they want about nothing more important than playing for the old school colors, but it is bug business. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Reactions: Cbreezy33
NO...I didn’t say that. You saying that Deebo isn’t having a negative impact on this offense is foolish. It’s a combination of things.

Deebo had a season ending injury before and we didn’t look this bad on offense in the weeks that followed and we had much less time then to get ready to play.

This is on the coaches and the players that played today.

Please. It's the Belk Bowl for goodness sake. I have zero problem with him skipping it. If I were in his position, I would as well. And so would most of you. It's a business decision. Get over it.
But he’s playing in the senior bowl or some such game. That is bullshit.

Deebo had a season ending injury before and we didn’t look this bad on offense in the weeks that followed and we had much less time then to get ready to play.

This is on the coaches and the players that played today.

Let me see if I can talk real slow for you mental midgets. I NEVER said we were losing, just because Deebo wasn’t playing. I said it was for a combination of reasons. Bailey being out had an impact, poor execution had an impact (we had some drops by open receivers), Jake wasn’t as accurate today. But...if you don’t think that Deebo’s decision had a negative impact on the offense...You’re a Dumbass! Btw...We weren’t that great on offense, after Deebo went out last year. We won, because the defense forced more turnovers last year.

Reactions: roosterbell
Funny all this talk of Muschamp’s INSANE recruiting pedigree and the one player you guys are pointing fingers at is one of the few Spurrier recruits left on the team . Hmmm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT