ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Deebo

I think he quit on the staff (and by extension the team) but who could deal with their bs anymore? He shouldn’t have been interested sidelined though. He should be running suicides somewhere

I think he quit on the staff (and by extension the team) but who could deal with their bs anymore? He shouldn’t have been interested sidelined though. He should be running suicides somewhere
Who in their right mind would play for this staff and risk millions of dollars at the next level, seriously. Their was no game plan, this staff is horrendous. So glad I did not go to Charlotte.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Let me see if I can talk real slow for you mental midgets. I NEVER said we were losing, just because Deebo wasn’t playing. I said it was for a combination of reasons. Bailey being out had an impact, poor execution had an impact (we had some drops by open receivers), Jake wasn’t as accurate today. But...if you don’t think that Deebo’s decision had a negative impact on the offense...You’re a Dumbass! Btw...We weren’t that great on offense, after Deebo went out last year. We won, because the defense forced more turnovers last year.

Your ability to sunshine pump for the program and lay blame at the feet of one person shows your mental state.

Deebo didn’t play this one game. Big deal. If Muschamp, the coaching staff and the players were worth their weight we would still beat a below average ACC team without one player.

It is a bigger condemnation of where we are as a program that you blame Deebo on losing to VIRGINIA. Freaking Virginia.

By the way, last year we found a way to win after Deebo went out. In fact we didn’t get shutout at all that season, unlike today.

[QUOTE="ConKreteCock, post:]. Careful.....the people who SWEAR "it's a business decision" won't like this one bit. Screws with their COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS AND COMPLETELY FALSE narrative.......

Truth? Deebo QUIT on this team. Period.[/QUOTE]

Well said. I've been in a locker room for 40 years and have never heard a single player mention "business decision." Lot of folks never been around players enough to know how they think. Some do and have played as seen on another thread. Kelly Bryant quit, too. Let the quitters go. Nobody wants them around after that.

So, what's the next step in the evolution of players sitting out bowl games? Will players be able to sign a LOI after their junior season of high school and then sit out their senior season?
Leaving after your junior season is one thing. Quitting during the season to "protect" yourself is something entirely different. I was a big Deebo fan during his time in Columbia. But, assuming he spends some time in the NFL, I won't mind one bit hearing him say "Deebo Samuel, Chapman High School."...at least he finished his season there.

Virginia beats the brakes off us with or without Deebo . Let that sink in for a second . VIRGINIA.. V-I-R-G-I-N-I-A . We should have our SEC card suspended . Deebo is one guy . What are we gonna do next year ?? No Deebo , Maybe No Edwards . Jake is a broken QB . Buckle up for next year

The #1 jerseys are Ace Sanders jerseys not Deebo. And Ace played in all the Bowl games and if memory serves correct, played an instrumental role in them. Also, he left after his Jr year, key word being “after”. Assuming worrying about getting hurt wasn’t his top priority

Your ability to sunshine pump for the program and lay blame at the feet of one person shows your mental state.

Wow...You’re a real Rocket Scientist. So you quoted me, giving a few reasons why the offense struggled, and then you say I blamed ONE person? I pointed out the obvious! Btw...Nobody would accuse me of sunshine pumping.

If you feel this game was "meaningless" or that it didn`t matter whether Deebo played or not, then you should have absolutely NO reason to voice one complaint about the outcome today. You can`t have it both ways. So shut the hell up if you feel that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT