ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving football 🏈 picks

randye12

Aug 17, 2014
Lake Norman NC
Happy Thanksgiving to my Gamecock Family and please keep Pepsi Cock in your Prayers today who lost his Dad . It’s been 6 years since I lost my Mom in Mov . and that makes the Holidays tough . 🙏🏈🤓

NFL 🦃games

Game #1 Lions plus 3.5 over Bears
No Justin Fields , Robinson or Mack for Bears and I believe more in Dan Campbell than Nagy .
Wrong team favored - Lions 23-17 small wager under 42.5 as lions run the ball well with Swift and Williams .

Game #2 Raiders plus 7.5 over Boys - A must win for Dallas today but missing top two Wrs won’t help Dak so I expect boys to pound the ball 🏈 and win a close one . Bryan Edwards may have a good day along with Waller for the Raiders .
Cowboys -28 23 also over 48 small bet .

Early College best bets !
BC plus 5 over Wake
Chestnut hill is a tough place to play and Wake may be a little down upset special here . Bc 34-30
NC State -6 over UNC
State has a much better D and more to play for . small wager .

Wolfpack 38 -28

Ohio State -8.5 over Mich . a mismatch at QB and Buckeyes D has improved and we know Hatbaughs record against OH St , Mich . offense can’t keep up .
Buckeyes 37-20

Oregon State plus 7.5 over Oregon
Beavers trending up and Ducks got its nose blooded last Week and can’t recover . Beavers 31-27 Redd Fox and I agree on this one .

Last , not betting on the Cocks but if it goes to 12 it may be a good play . Cocks can win if they get a fast start , get ahead and don’t put Brown into too many 3-7 plays . May need a special teams or D TD to pull the upset so why not guys
Cocks 23-21 on a late fg after a Clemson turnover . Key is can we rush for at least 150 yds and limit penalties and turnovers and hit a couple of big plays to Vann and Bell 🛎. May as well open the playbook no one expects us to win again but I believe in Beamer .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News