ADVERTISEMENT

That’s a win for us. Zion to Duke.

Before you give me hell, who with any ounce of credibility thought he would pick Duke? His final four was SC, Kentucky, UNC and Clemson. With clemson as the far and away leader.

What credible source said that SC, Kentucky, UNC, and Clemson were his final four? Apparently these credible sources didn’t have any more of a clue than you, or I. Zion’s camp was pretty tight lipped. A lot of the media sources just bought in to the hopes and wishes of fan bases. Especially with Clemson

What credible source said that SC, Kentucky, UNC, and Clemson were his final four? Apparently these credible sources didn’t have any more of a clue than you, or I. Zion’s camp was pretty tight lipped. A lot of the media sources just bought in to the hopes and wishes of fan bases. Especially with Clemson
He was Clemson 85%. I am not sure he knows this but Coach K is a tyrant in practices and makes Frank look like Mr Rogers. Coach K just keeps his cool better on tv. I doubt he has ever been screamed at like he will be up in Durham.

He was Clemson 85%. I am not sure he knows this but Coach K is a tyrant in practices and makes Frank look like Mr Rogers. Coach K just keeps his cool better on tv. I doubt he has ever been screamed at like he will be up in Durham.
Drill sergeant mentality.

THIS ^^^^^. I just don't see Zion being compatible in personality and demeanor with Coach K-ski. 'The Rat' makes Bobby Knight seem like Mother Teresa saying the Rosary!

I may be alone on this and I understand working a special player in every now and then, but I don't want USC going down the one and done road! Get a good athlete in here with a good head on his shoulders and develop him and let the fan base enjoy him for three or four years, that's how you beat Kentucky, i.e. Michael Cararra!

Reactions: atl-cock
I hope that Zion decides to quit basketball to focus on his studies, finds he has a passion for the hard sciences, majors in premed, goes on to become one of the world's most renown research scientists, and picks up a Nobel Prize or two.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 67gamecock
THIS ^^^^^. I just don't see Zion being compatible in personality and demeanor with Coach K-ski. 'The Rat' makes Bobby Knight seem like Mother Teresa saying the Rosary!

Zion has been coddled and insulated in that private HS, and that silly excuse for a league he’s built this gradios reputation in. The rest of “The Duke Brotherhood” is gonna slap him upside his head very shortly because those other kids coming in and the ones already there want to play as bad as he does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT